[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alola pokedex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
New pokemon and number of evolutions:

•Rowlet -> ??? -> ???
•Litten -> ??? -> ???
•Popplio -> ??? -> ???
•Pikipek -> ??? -> ???
•Yungoos -?
•Grubbin -?
•Iwanko -?
•Nekkoala -?
•Solgaleo
•Lunala
•Magearna

Old pokemon that appeared in gameplay (in no way confirmed)

•Ledyba -> Ledian
•Caterpie -> Metapod -> Butterfree
•Pichu -> Pikachu -> Raichu
•Eevee -> Vaporeon/ Jolteon/ Flareon/ Espeon/ Umbreon/ Leafeon/ Glaceon/ Sylveon
•Pandle -> Pangoro
•Sandile -> Krokorok -> Krookodile
•Beldum -> Metang -> Metagross
•Zygarde
•Gible -> Gabite -> Garchomp
•Bagon -> Shelgon -> Salamence
•Gastly -> Haunter -> Gengar
•Meowth -> Persian
•Slowpoke -> Slowbro/ Slowking

Old pokemon that made cameos as part of the architecture or in concept art:

•Charmander -> Charmeleon -> Charizard
•Magikarp -> Gyarados
•Larvitar -> Pupitar -> Tyranitar
•Axew -> Fraxure -> Haxorus
•Rotom
•Squirtle -> Wartortle -> Blastoise
•Horsea -> Seadra -> Kingdra
•Spheal -> Sealeo-> Walrein
•Staryu -> Starmie
•Chinchou -> Lanturn
•Wingull -> Pelipper
•Machop -> Machoke -> Machamp
•Furfrou

So, what do you think, /vp/ ?
>>
Yep, it's aspergers.
>>
Ahah, I do the same thing (in french) but where do you see charmander? (also if there are charmander and squirtle it must be the same for bulbasaur)

Also there is only one fifth gen pokémon and lot of old pokémon shown can megaevolve (8 family, so 23 pokemon on 90
>>
>>26742931
charizards head was in the battle royale stadium
>>
>at least 19 new pokemon confirmed
most likely more with unconfirmed Yungoos, Grubbin, Iwanko and koala evos
If we only get as many Pokemon as we did in XY, we already know about over a quarter of them
>>
>>26742959
Oh yeah, i just see that
>>26743042
As we know the first route looks like a lot the second one of kalos.
there are three new pokémon (the three on the pokémon site trailer) and Ledyba. I suppose there are caterpie too because of the lass we battle.
So if there are almost the same ratio new/old than kalos... probably it's the same ratio everywhere.... and I don't whant that!!!
>>
>>26743148
Kalos second road:
Caterpie (Y) 11% gen 1
Weedle (X) 11% gen 1
Pidgey 14% gen 1
Zigzagoon 15% gen 3
Fletchling 20%
Bunnelby 20%
Scatterbug 20%

so 3new/4old

and for SuMo: 3new/~2old (or more)
>>
>>26742604
Ledyba, Caterpie, and Pichu appear in the early game, so they're all confirmed for being in the regional dex.

Pangoro's pre-evolution is called Pancham, by the way.
>>
>>26742604
Thanks for posting this... I was going to have to write this up just now if it wasn't already done.
>>
>>26743232
>SuMo
Why does this meme persist?
Why do you make an attempt at a serious post and ruin it with this?
>>
>>26742604
What's a Pandle? I've heard of a Panchum but not a Pandle
>>
>>26743260
>>26744340

Thanks for reminding me, I didn't check before posting.

Anyway, I'm not extremely happy nor sad about the pokemon shown until now, while they are great mechanically, too many of them belong in the edgy category, y'know? Hopefully the new mons and the old ones they bring back help solve this problem.
>>
>>26745118
Lol how are Grubbin and Yungoos edgy? Grubbin is literally a chibi beetle grub. Yungoos is a hungry mofo that patrols its territory looking for meals until it drops to sleep. All the new Pokémon are adorable except the legendaries.
>>
>>26742604
>Pandle
>>
>>26745178
I meant that too many of the old pokemon brought back are edgy.
The new ones, excluding the legendaries, look great, but they are only 1st stages, of course they would be cute
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 600x541) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 600x541
>Yo-Kai Watch

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>26745214
The ones from the trailers aren't confirmed. I really doubt they would put four old Pseudos in a regional dex. I kind of agree though
>>
>>26745243
I wish they wouldn't, but Kalos had all pseudos but the metagross line in it's pokedex.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.