[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saw people saying that this meant the battle frontier would return.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 713x474) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 713x474
Saw people saying that this meant the battle frontier would return. To me, it looks like this may be the battle royale dome
>>
Correction to myself:i saw people saying a line of text foreshadowed the battle frontier, not the pic. But i think pic related is the battle royale dome
>>
Also yeah. I'm new to posting if it isn't painstakingly obvious
>>
>yfw it's the new Battle Maison
>>
>>26742626
what line of text??
>>
File: image.png (804 KB, 996x608) Image search: [Google]
image.png
804 KB, 996x608
>>26742957
>>
I could see that. Its on the later part of the 3rd island so i can see getting there about the halfway throught the game. Pokes around lvl 30 would be good
>>
>>26742749
Animu Full Metal Jacket?
>>
>>26742602
But the Royals seem to be wifi events? And the levels of pokemon seemed pretty low.
>>
>>26744922
>royals seem to be wifi events

That is irrelevant to the building tho. You can walk in, talk to whoever you talk to, and itll do the whole "would you like to save your game, turning wifi on" deal

>levels seem pretty low

That is a valid point. Maybe it was just for video purposes?
>>
>>26742602
I feel like this could be the gym of this city more than I do a contest hall or Battle facility.
>>
>>26745145
Very true
>>
>>26742602
yes, I think too
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.