[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which Pokemon do you want to see drop to OU next gen? I really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1459784607548.jpg (76 KB, 360x720) Image search: [Google]
1459784607548.jpg
76 KB, 360x720
Which Pokemon do you want to see drop to OU next gen? I really hope Aegislash, Greninja, Mega-Mawile and Blaziken drop.
>>
>>26742554
>Blaziken

Good luck. I can see the other three dropping, but Blaziken will never ever be in OU again.
>>
Literally the only way Greninja will ever drop is if GF directly nerfs it somehow.
>>
>>26742584
What makes it too broken for OU anyway? It already has guaranteed shutdowns like Talonflame/Quagsire/Azumarill etc.
>>
>>26742675
Yeah it's pretty hard to revenge kill but not impossible. Vanilla Altaria walled it pretty hard pre gen 5 and Slowbro is a massive pain to it too.
>>
I'm still upset about M-Mawile and Aegislash being kicked out of OU, yet Greninja and Talonflame are allowed to run recklessly.
>>
>>26742917
Defensive Mega Altaria would pretty much completely wall it now. As it won't be weak to Stone Edge which would be run to bop Talon switch ins.
>>
>>26742675
I think it was originally banned because it can simply baton pass out and give its +2 Atk and however much speed you amassed to something that kills its counters and proceeds to sweep.
>>
>>26742919
Greninja is Ubers.
T-Flame is walled pretty easily, with only 86 Atk.
>>
>>26742675
>>26743012
It's banned due to slippery slope argument.
Smokin doesn't want to ban Speed boost or speed boost + baton pass cuz those are complex bans which will lead to more and more complex bans.

Simple solution is to ban blaziken, and only karenfags will care instead of risking a slippery slope and fuckin up the best comp meta Pokemon has.
>>
>caring about Smogon
>following Smogon rules like a blind sheep
>thinking Smogon are official in any way
>>
>>26745255
>best comp meta Pokemon has.

This is what Smogon drones actually think
>>
>>26746382
better than VGC
>>
>>26745255
>Smokin doesn't want to ban Speed boost or speed boost + baton pass cuz those are complex bans which will lead to more and more complex bans.
haha
>>
>>26746392
This. Smogon is just the lesser of 2 evils

>>26746420
>haha

U wat
>>
>>26746557
It's ironic because there is currently a complex ban on baton pass.
>>
Semi-related, what nature is best for a Blaziken: Adamant or Jolly?
>>
How they fuck can you drop Aegislash and Greninja? They really fucked up with those two. They just too versatile to be seriously threatened by any one specific thing.
>>
>>26746597
adamant because of speed boost
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.