[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>they finally made a beetle grub pokemon >it will probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: grub.png (29 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
grub.png
29 KB, 250x250
>they finally made a beetle grub pokemon
>it will probably be the caterpie/wrumple/kricketot/sewaddle of the 7th gen
>it will be totally useless in battle and its evo will be pinsir as bob the builder
>>
>>26741995
>implying it's not going to evolve into a total bromon

It's only got 1 ability, it probably evolves into something like Heracross with a signature ability
>>
It's going to evolve into a Bug/Electric beetle, I bet. Hopefully with Reckless or something for high-powered Wild Charges.
>>
>>26741995
Let's stay optimistic, anon,

This thing might be a more bulkier Sticky Web spouter, to say the least
>>
Maybe it will be like Talonflame/Diggersby and become unexpectedly useful.
>>
Bug/Water special sweeper where?
>>
>>26741995

vivillon was a beast in game, and actually not bad in the meta. Unfortunately bug/electric isn't the best type if that is what it ends up being.

I just want a bug that can HARD COUNTER talonflame
>>
>>26741995

I will be pleased if it somehow ends up bug/dark.
>>
File: Shearwig.jpg (5 KB, 163x201) Image search: [Google]
Shearwig.jpg
5 KB, 163x201
>>26741995
>Say that to our faces, not online, motherfucker.
>>
>>26741995
>its pincers are designed to burrow underground
>it eats electricity

Bug/Ground-type with Lightning Rod and/or Motor Drive
calling it now
>>
>>26742186

>Motor Drive

Yes please.
>>
>Gamefreak doesn't bother to fix the "Ground types don't get stat boosts from Lightningrod" bug
>>
>>26742283
>bug
Just like the "normal type moves don't trigger Mummy" bug? Or moves that miss not triggering Static?

If an attack doesn't connect, the ability doesn't do shit. It makes perfect sense, quit being a moron.
>>
>>26742034
Oh god, this please. I never knew I wanted that until now.
>>
>>26741995
Yes and?
>>
>>26741995
>>it will be totally useless in battle and its evo will be pinsir as bob the builder

I don't remember Vivillon being entirely useless, nor Diggersby, nor Talonflame once hidden abilities got into play
>>
>>26742044
Maybe this.
>>
I really hope there's at least three or four new bug type lines this gen, Kalos only having Vivillon was so heart wrenching after the glorious age of Unova.
>>
>>26744114

I had to keep a can of Raid on me at all times in Unova, the bugs were awful.
>>
File: Mondo.jpg (150 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Mondo.jpg
150 KB, 1280x720
>tfw work as a landscaper/gardener
>tfw find these red headed grub shitstains when digging sometimes
>hate them with a passion, eat all the grass roots and kill lawns
>pick them up whenever I find them
>squeeze them pointing away from me
>their bodies are so highly pressurized the white fluid shoots a good five or six feet in a straight line with no arc and there's a really satisfying crunch when they snap/break
>tossing their limp broken carapaces onto the sidewalk and out of the lawn

Fuck grubs.
>>
>>26744308
Gross
>>
File: dCT18GU.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
dCT18GU.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
It's a starting route pokemon. it's supposed to be lame.
>>
>>26744339
grubs are awful and should be destroyed. There's two I commonly encounter, the red headed white ones, and these awful headless brown-black ones that look like extremely short and dirty earth worms. I pop those ones the exact same way I do the red headed ones, and their guts hang onto the end of their bodies. The pressure exerted literally forces their bodies to turn inside out and the entirety of their internal organs remain connected to them but now on their outside.

They're fucking shit bugs and I hate them because they eventually make my job so much harder, having to lay down sod because they just chew through grass.
>>
File: 1458893876836.png (247 KB, 539x500) Image search: [Google]
1458893876836.png
247 KB, 539x500
>>26744436
>>
>>26742283
Not a bug, they've changed that back and forth between gens. I know it changed from Gen IV to V, iirc it was typing>ability then it got inverted and now they reverted back.
>>
Hopefully it won't have shit stats like Vivillon and be more like gen 5's bugs.
If it has a minimum of 450 BST I'll be happy with stat distribution something like this:
75/100/65/45/65/100
It will hopefully be either bug/ground or bug/electric. Ground seems more plausible but who knows. In terms of ability something like mold breaker would fit it quite nicely and maybe motor drive.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.