[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think battle frontier is in Sun and Moon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: LzgPN4e.png (804 KB, 996x608) Image search: [Google]
LzgPN4e.png
804 KB, 996x608
The wording on this is way too specific, basically implies that its not the only arena.
>>
I'm hoping for the same thing, but I totally wouldn't put it past GF to have this and the Battle Maison on another Battle Resort island as a lazy afterthought.
>>
I got the same impression, op
>>
>>26741606
No reason to be lazy
>>
do you think this will be for online too?
>>
>>26741898
It would be real Nintendo (or GF) to make this local only.
>>
>>26741898
Yes. Actually the demo they showed was online, you can see the "connecting, please wait" screen.
>>
The Battle Royale is a perfect feature for one of the facilities, maybe this replaces some of the more bs ones like the Battle Palace
>>
>>26741541
Tyranitar confirmed
>>
>>26741606
The island with the frontier is in the map this time and was said to be built bigger and better in ORAS, so...
>>
>>26741944
I hope so I mean if they have a FFA mode wonder what other modes they might have maybe a round robin like tourney mode or something
>>
>Charizard
>Tyranitar
>Gyarados
>HAXORUS

Mega Haxorus confirmed, screencap this guys !
>>
>>26741541
It seems like a good theme for a facility. It's probably nothing though, the mobile generation wouldn't appreciate it most likely which means they won't do it.

>>26741786
>No reason to be lazy

It's Game Freak, that's all the reason they need.
>>
File: xjlmv0erxx8o6rpyzjpw.png (515 KB, 640x451) Image search: [Google]
xjlmv0erxx8o6rpyzjpw.png
515 KB, 640x451
>>26741541
>>
>>26741954
Roothoot confirmed
>>
The way the announcer says "We're in the battle royal dome!" Or something seems like it could be one of many domes
>>
>>26741541
now even 2 yrs old retarded people who never played a game in their life can beat battle frontier with that >effective shit. RIP pokemon 1996-2016
>>
>>26742520
I've been bitching about that exact thing all day but if they have the Battle Frontier and it's as good as Emerald's they can make the in-game playthrough as casual as they want, they could give you an Arceus after the first Gym and make it so you're not allowed to remove it from your party until after the E4 and I wouldn't care.
>>
>>26742130
OH GOD PLEASE
>>
>>26742691
Literally why is the super effective thing bad? I have forgotten the typing of a pokemon before due to it being shit and never used then having to waste time to find its type online
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.