[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, we have a first day of Pokemon on E3 behind us. We are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: original.jpg (63 KB, 677x300) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
63 KB, 677x300
Okay, we have a first day of Pokemon on E3 behind us. We are still waiting for Iwanko and Nekkoala's official western reveal (which I assume will happen in next 12 to 24 hours) and Pokemon GO panel.

But let's not forget that we have upcoming Pokemon Special on June the 16th which we don't know anything about.
So my question is: do you think we can expect anything new after today's reveals? They said 'We can't talk about it yet' so many times today, so maybe they'll show us something bigger on the 16th?
Also, I doubt Masuda and Ohmori would travel to LA for a one hour event, so I presume they'll be present during Pokemon Special whatever it is.
So do you expect anything?
>>
I think they're going to reveal a new preevolution or evolution from old pokemon or a new eeveelution.
>>
Definitely expecting Doggy & Koala to be revealed in English but other than that maybe some new Pokemon? They clearly don't wanna mention the bracelets yet so that's probably still a good ways away
>>
>>26740737
>They said 'We can't talk about it yet' so many times today
Mostly because it had to do with story elements which they surely won't reveal this early.

>Also, I doubt Masuda and Ohmori would travel to LA for a one hour event, so I presume they'll be present during Pokemon Special whatever it is.
Can they not be allowed to look around E3? Sure they'll probably be included in this Pokemon Special but it's not like they're just sitting around in a hotel room the entire time they're there.
>>
>>26740737
I really hope they keep quiet for a good while. I don't want them to blow their load.

Rest of this month would be just koala and dog.
July would be first two gym leaders and their types, maybe a Mega.
August would be the Synchro reveal.
September can be quiet, maybe another Mega and/or Synchro.
October would be second stage starters.
November is release and final starter forms.

I think that's fair.
>>
June 16 will probably give us the official Western reveal for Iwanko and Nekkoala. Kinda hoping we also get a little bit more info on some of the new gimmicks coming with Gen VII. I doubt Battle Royale is all. There is still a chance that Synchro or whatever those bracelets are tied to gets revealed.

I hope they can tell us a general idea of how big the pokedex is (new pokemon introduced) without giving away all of the new pokemon. One of the worst things about Gen VI was having the entire Mega catalog revealed prior to ORAS. There were no surprises.
>>
>>26740835
Would they wait so long tho? I mean Japan will get these Pokemon revealed officially tomorrow when the CoroCoro starts being sold, the official Japanese site will most likely update too, so they wouldn't do the same on the English one? I don't know to be honest.
>>
>>26740888
Checked.

They could do something like the Zygarde thing today. Basically address it, show a graphic, and say HERE THEY ARE and move on. Nekkoala doesn't seem overly important but since Iwanko has a secret like the starters, they may want to address that. The games are a worldwide launch, with the internet news releases can be too.

I really dont know though. World wide releases change the way we get info. Before Coro Coro and the official game luanch (when japan got them first) was how we learned about it.
>>
>>26740888
Yea which means they'll be revealed tomorrow while we get new stuff on Sun and Moon on the 16th
>>
>>26741047
Hopefully. One or two new Pokemon wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>26740737
I would expect the "we can't talk about that yet" to be referring to the mega/synchro/digi bracelets and they want to keep it until later. Although, saying it like that sorta cements the idea that they're not just mega bracelets
>>
Where's the source of the 16th thing? I hadn't heard anything about it.
>>
>>26740832
This is the most likely situation. I dont think they'll reveal the final starters in november, but those will be the first things to leak.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.