[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like the sea beeing the same color as the sky when dawn/sunrise/whatever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: seasky.png (129 KB, 307x181) Image search: [Google]
seasky.png
129 KB, 307x181
Do you like the sea beeing the same color as the sky when dawn/sunrise/whatever it is? I don't know why I found this kinda strange. Two colors + shades looks plain and lazy for me, pic related. I'm not pissed off or anything, just want to know another people opinions on the landscape.
>>
thats how it works you faggot
>>
/vp/ is literally the most autistic board.
>>
>he thinks the sea is blue
>>
>>26739781
Nature
>>
OP confirmed for having literally never seen the sea in any lighting other than mid-day, and even then, confirmed for never having been in the water and looked down
>>
Right...
>>
>>26739973
Serious, I think we've nitpicked about almost every detail at this point.
>>
>>26739781
Looks fucking great. I can't wait for there to be a million places to just look at the sea from.
>>
>>26742758
this desu
>>
>>26739781
mmmmm, that tangerine view.
>>
>>26739781
Are you sure that's the sea and not the sky?
>>
Yes because that actually happens, dipshit.
>>
File: 1461280395410.png (860 KB, 841x720) Image search: [Google]
1461280395410.png
860 KB, 841x720
>>26739781
Are you out of things to bitch about so you feel the need to be a retard? Here I'll help

>implying the sea is blue
>>
theres a part of the stream where they walk to show off a view and it turns out the area youre on is actually high up because the sea down below looks blue
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.