[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of this new pokemon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Ledyba.png (62 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Ledyba.png
62 KB, 250x250
What do you think of this new pokemon?
>>
Looks like a Digimon. Way too overdesigned.
>>
>Design is shit
>Another fucking bug
>Unoriginal
>Design is shit
>>
Trying too hard to be cute
>>
>>26738092
Literally Tentomon
>>
>>26738092
Ledyba is not new. It's been around since Gen 2. I purposefully fell for the bait.
>>
I don't think that's a new pokemon
>>
File: trashpoke.jpg (171 KB, 499x497) Image search: [Google]
trashpoke.jpg
171 KB, 499x497
>Big kawaii uguu eyes to appeal to filthy weebs

Fucking trash
>>
Gamefreak isn't even fucking trying anymore.
I've seen many fakemons out there with the same idea and looking better.
>>
>simple shapes
>hands are literally just orbs with no details
>large animu eyes
>literally DA-tier
Game Freak can't keep getting away with this
>>
its literally just a ladybug

i bet the name is something stupid like "ladybu" because they're lazy fucks who lack the creative skill to come up with something interesting
>>
File: 1453768904880.jpg (58 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1453768904880.jpg
58 KB, 480x480
I like Ledian, now I'll finally get to use one ingame.

The question is, does this boost the chances of a Ledian Mega?
>>
>>26738092
It's pretty cute. I hope that its evolution is viable competitively just like Talonflame and Diggersby, or at least viable ingame just like Vivillon. That would be cool.
>>
>>26739299
>The question is, does this boost the chances of a Ledian Synchro?
ftfy
>>
>>26739299
I wouldn't say that. Zigzagoon, the elemental monkeys, Pikachu, and Caterpie all appeared really early in XY and they didn't get megas. Pidgey and Weedle were there, too, and didn't get megas until ORAS. It being there doesn't really indicate anything except that it's there. It could also just mean that we'll be getting Hoothoot and Spinarak at night, and maybe Sentret, too (to mirror early Gen 2 mons like XY mirrored early Gen 1 mons).
>>
File: image.jpg (341 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
341 KB, 1365x2048
My friend was at E3, and told me he saw two evolution. He couldn't take a picture, but he drew it out. Seems a bit too Digimon to me, but idk.
>>
Its Troll time
>>
>>26739299
I never thought I needed this until now. Ledian is one of my favorites but is so weak, it's pointless to train. A mega that boosts its AT and DF while giving it a really unique ability and changing its type might give it an edge.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.