[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No you didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (129 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
129 KB, 640x1136
This egotistical fuck trying to claim Pokemon saw his videos and made Battle Royale because of it.
>>
>>26737985
He didn't claim that they saw it and put it in the game. He just claimed that something he made is in an official game.
>>
>>26737985
>>
4 way free for all as a concept has probably existed longer than all modern human have been alive, and as a game mode it's existed since at least the 80's.
>>
>>26737985
I don't think he is completely wrong. Free-for-All battles have been very popular on youtube, and I wouldn't be surprised if that played a role in the concept making it into SM.
That's assuming he is indeed the guy that made the concept popular within pokémon games.
>>
>>26738029
He didn't make it tho
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>26738130
I wouldn't go as far to say made it. More like he made it a lot more popular.
>>
>>26738130
If you're talking about the concept of Free-For-Alls, no shit.

He was the one who set it up for XYORAS double battles so he's speaking within the limits of Pokemon.
>>
>>26738125
Koala Pokemon have been very popular fakemons, but you don't see every random deviantart autist sperg about how Nekkoala is obviously based on some shitty art they drew five years ago.
>>
>>26738029
Watch his video, he does actually think he's responsible
>>
>>26738249
He's such a cunt
>>
>>26738165
I did a free-for-all battle with my friends in Gen 3 with the 4 player link cable.
>>
>poketubers
We don't give a single fuck. Fuck off to Youtube or Reddit or whatever shithole you crawled out of if you want to talk about them.
>>
>>26738726
Don't click on the thread then you fucking retard
>>
isnt this faggot just some shofu coattail riding nuthugger?
>>
It doesn't even share the same rules; for fucks sake. Fuck this cunt.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.