[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>synchro evolution >triggered by hold item >item allows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1401318480371s.jpg (2 KB, 125x97) Image search: [Google]
1401318480371s.jpg
2 KB, 125x97
>synchro evolution
>triggered by hold item
>item allows you to assign 100 bst boost to pokemon by incriments of 10 however you choose
>if syn poke faints you lose the battle
>can't trigger synchro evolution on last Pokemon in battle
>only one per team

That'd be pretty neat. Give the mega boost to any mon out there while having it be customizable and undetectable until activated. The only downside I see is that it makes mega evolution irrelevant, but maybe a synchro boost of only 50 bst instead would help give megas their place.
>>
>>26737175
oh and no design changes obviously. Have the anime Greninja think be fluff. Just represent it by having something by the health bar or having the mon shine or something.
>>
>>26737175
>if syn poke faints you lose the battle

way too severe for today's pokemon. this is the gen that introduced "here, let me tell you how effective every move is" because they thought not knowing all of them would make the game too hard.
>>
>>26737634
it's literally the only way I can think of to have the synchro connection between trainer and Pokemon
>>
No fuck off. They already lifted Megas straight from Digimon we don't need literally the only thing Pokemon hasn't done that isn't original in any way shape or form. Japan needs to fuck off with its personxmonster fusion shit.
>>
>>26738303
there's nothing fusion about this retard
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.