[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New encounter animation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
New encounter animation
>>
>>26736960
Neat
>>
>>26736960
It's fucking great.
I loved everything about this game play.
The asymmetric HP bars had me raging for a day, but the overall aesthetic is wonderful. So damn colorful I just love it.

My autism is slightly triggered that there's 7 rainbow colors and just 6 stats, they should've added one more. But yeah each begin a different color instead of the bullshit we've had is glorious.
>>
Love it, I cant wait
>>
>>26736960

I hope we can turn it off... it's too long... now imagine grinding...
>>
>>26737124
>Grinding
>In Pokemon
>In 2016
>>
>>26737124
It's the same as XYORAS.
>>
>>26737124
its that long because the game is loading. you cant turn off loading screens anon
>>
>>26736960
Just screams for an edit where a funny or scary face appears, i guess.
>>
>>26736960
>>26736960
too long imo. imagine zubat caves
i might buy repels this time around
>>
>2016
>random encounters
>>
...Oh God for a brief moment i was expecting the sonic 06 loading screen for some reason.
>>
like XY's except uses the real grass, it's nice
>>
>>26737124
>Grinding
>Pokemon
I don't think I've ever had to grind in any game that wasnt Gen 1
>>
>>26737130
You have to grind like mad to fully evolve G5 pokémon with their ridiculous evolve levels.
>>
>>26737124
>I hope we can turn it off
Is this Pokemon players favorite thing to say now?
>>
>>26737272
Can you really blame them after the bullshit that was unremovable roller skates?
>>
>>26737212

then you never tried to train your team for online competitions... get real
>>
>>26736960
looks better than two bushes moving out of the way
>>
>>26737312

just kidding, these games are way too easy and there's leauge and stuff
>>
>>26736960
Can someone edit 'loading'?
>>
>>26737293
I literally forgot I had the roller skates 90% of the time because they're tied to the circle pad, and not the d pad that I've used since fucking RB.
>>
>>26737312
Why would you use wild battles to grind competitive teams? gen 6 has many other tools for you to do that
>>
>>26736960
>now loading
>>
>>26737373

to be honest... I'm idiot... I literally write this because I had hacked games in mind... I didn't played originals since 2 years...and... ;X
>>
>>26737373
Hordes for EV training
Anything else for items/abilities/eggmoves/IVs
Even though you can try to optimize the time spent, there are still quite some encounters between catching the first parent and breeding and raising a team of six fully competitive mons.
>>
>>26737425
Nothing personnel.... kid...
>>
>>26737464
Hordes are for EV training, but if you're trying to level up, use Blissey Bases
>>
>>26737272
It's the term used by people who have hard time admitting that they like the certain aspect fo the game.
>>
>>26737425
Are you underage?
>>
>>26737048
>there's 7 rainbow colors and just 6 stats
But that's wrong. A rainbow is a complete spectrum of color, there aren't distinct colors.

Who even made up the indigo/violet bullshit? It's just purple. There aren't 2 colours between red and yellow, why make up 2 between blue/red?
>>
File: SM_Encounter.gif (3 MB, 478x281) Image search: [Google]
SM_Encounter.gif
3 MB, 478x281
better quality .gif
>>
>>26736960
It's like the cameraman dives head first into the grass and finds a pokémon. I like it.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.