[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Rival
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Why is this piece of shit always so happy?
>>
>Lillie confirmed not a rival/trainer in stream
>stronger starter goes unused

Uh oh.
>>
>>26736648
Why does he have to be unhappy?
>>
Because he's well-adjusted and not born in a broken household like both of the "jackass" rivals.
>>
>>26736648
Because you're his best friend and you're both traveling the region together. Everything's alright and everyone shaving a good time. :)
>>
>>26736712
/thread
>>
I'd happily take this over mopey serena after every time she loses.
>>
>>26736648
Why do we have to get another pushover

I want a guy who fucks you over just after you've finish a long cave/route with a battle, not one who has a shitty team with pokemon that only have 2 moves onto to heal you afterward.

I want a edgy faglord who gets character build up after bonding with pokemon and comes to like them as friends than tools
>>
File: ow the edge.jpg (29 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
ow the edge.jpg
29 KB, 400x366
>>26736933
>>
>>26736648
Oh, he will stop being happy once the villain team shows up and burns down the malasada shop or something.

Poor kid.
>>
>>26736933
>fucks you over just after a long cave/route

This has only happened with Silver, Wally in non-Emerald games, Hugh, and Serena/Calem at the end of their Victory Roads

There is May/Brendan right before Fortree, but there's a bed and PC in the Weather Institute right before anyways
>>
>>26737033
Oh, and Blue in Silph, so I guess there's that.
>>
>>26736933
>I want a edgy faglord who gets character build up after bonding with pokemon and comes to like them as friends than tools

Literally Silver.
>>
>>26737205
>Oh, and Blue in Silph, so I guess there's that.
Unless you found the bed literally right before him.

And Silver's victory road doesn't even have trainers, so just Wally/Hugh/Serena. All of which being in gens 5/6.
>>
>>26736648
At least we're only getting one rival this time instead of the clusterfuck of retarded friends from XY.
>>
>>26736648
Because he's pretending to not be the evil guy
>>
>>26737033
I think it happens with Barry a couple of times too, but I might just be misremembering because I didn't heal very often back then
>>
>>26738203
I would actually like to see this happen.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.