[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just the background, or are pokemon more colorful again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: fuck yes.png (739 KB, 1684x542) Image search: [Google]
fuck yes.png
739 KB, 1684x542
Is it just the background, or are pokemon more colorful again? If so I'm so fucking glad
>>
>>26736526
Hard to say, since one is indoors and the other is at twilight.
>>
Wow, that's some grade-A cherries you picked right there.
>>
At least the fucking battle circles are gone.
>>
>>26736526
It's the new lighting system. They look so because it's sunset and they're outside
>>
>>26736526
It's the lighting anon, they said it in the interview
>>
>>26736592

I agree. It could just be the lighting for all we know.
>>
>>26736610
This has got to be one of the dumbest things. Like, literal autism if the circles bugged you. It looks nice whe nthey're gone because it gives a better feeling of battles being improvised and integrating the battle screen with the rest of the world where Pokemon and people dont have circles underneath but it was not ruining anything by having them.
>>
No, SM has improved lighting though.
>>
>>26736626
It's not just the lighting. One is a grey, in-doors battle. The other is an outside battle at one of the most beautiful times of day.
>>
>>26736526
>dat XY HP bar

Will they ever look as good?
>>
>>26736592
>>26736626
>cherries
They are more colorful, and we are celebrating.
Who's picking here?
>>
>>26736644
I'm surprised I didn't anybody complain that Hala still has the frame skip when he releases the Pokemon.
>>
>>26736526
now compare it to ORAS
>>
>>26736644
Stop trying to make a new copypasta
>>
>>26736688
Do you know what cherrypicking means? The OP image was classic case of it.
>>
>>26736610
battle circled added an extra detail to the battle field, now it just looks empty
>>
>>26736778
Stop being a contrarian. It looks better.
>>
>>26736727
I just didnt think cherrypicking applied to positive things. I always perceived it as a negative thing.
I apologize for my ignorance.
>>
>>26736795
The battle scene looks much better, but not because of the circles

The removal of them are neither a positive or negative
>>
>>26736801
It was clearly meant to be a negative thing about XY. Maybe you shouldn't have used an inside battle scene to compare. Don't play innocent, it's pretty clear what the intention was.
>>
>>26736795
>stop being contrarian
>doesn't prove any type argument

looks like you're the contrarian to me
>>
>>26736878
Not him, but are you denying the colors in XYORAS are washed out compared to previous gens? Feraligatr and Drapion became worse with the lightened tone.
>>
>>26736878
>clearly
>all points of view are just like mine
Be more delusional.
He was saying that we have better color in SM which is a GOOD thing.
>>
>>26736908
>"I know you are but what am I?"
>>
>>26736971
>i don't know how to respond so i'll just meme greentext
>>
>>26736878
Why are you such a negative person? Positivity is the key to life. More vibrant colors is nothing but a good thing. Why are you so poisoned on the inside?
>>
File: aerialace_zpsa37a5c2c.png (138 KB, 375x234) Image search: [Google]
aerialace_zpsa37a5c2c.png
138 KB, 375x234
>>26736644
They looked fucking awful
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.