[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest, did you liked it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_o8rujqw0Us1vs84aso1_400.gif (1 MB, 376x226) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8rujqw0Us1vs84aso1_400.gif
1 MB, 376x226
Be honest, did you liked it?
>>
He walks like he just shit himself
>>
>>26736355
>did you liked
fucking spics shitting this board
>>
Yep, I got exactly what I expected from the game play footage
>>
that was my child's dream. it's almost a gta

Of course i liked it
>>
Yes.
>>
>>26736355
I liked that the walking changed when in the bush or when going uphill
>>
i dont like the battle menu
>>
Not really. Will still buy cuz I'm a bored friendless faggot
>>
It's alright.

The route's still pretty barren looking, but I can't expect a fully fleshed out world on a 3DS game.
>>
it was more than I expected so yes: I liked it
>>
>>26736355
its fucking unbelievably gorgeous compared to all other games
im so fucking hyped right now
>>
>>26736355
the visual changes all seem to be spot-on, like the way a Pokemon goes back to its ball after it faints.

So far so good
>>
>>26736392
Well at least it's not light jogging like he has to piss.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>26736355
The art is nice. The new pokemon are shit. I like that this region seems to have more lore than the last few, with the rituals and island guardians and whatnot. I just hope this gen has a good story because so far I dislike most of the designs.
>>
>>26736355
I don't like how Casual this game is looking. Literally Handholding The Game
>>
>>26736355
That's the only thing I disliked. He walks like he really reserves Popplio to be his starter. I still like popplio so much, tho

I hope the girl doesn't walk like that or at least she looks cute if she does.
>>
>>26736578
>lore and history region

JOHTO 2 CONFIRMED
>>
>>26736640
as someone who doesnt play it for the story, Im happy. I'm just interested in breezing through the story and starting training for competitions (VGC)
>>
>>26736355
I will like it when Trump fucking nukes your shithole of a country.
>>
The main character walks funny. I hope they change that. The gameplay was amazing. Best looking Pokemon game ever. I like how trainers are in the battle, makes it seem more like a real heated battle between trainers, instead of just between Pokemon.
>>
I got way more than I expected from the Treehouse. Very impressed so far. I am already more hype for SM than I was XY.
>>
Anyone got a link to the footage?
>>
>>26736355
No
>>
>>26736355
walks like he has a stick up his ass
other than that, it looks great
>>
Why is he drunk?
>>
Did they try to sneak during the gameplay?
It's gone isn't it
>>
>>26737531
Fuck
FUCK
FUCK
I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE
>>
I was worried before, but I'm pretty excited now.
>>
The walking animation looks a bit stiff but I was pleased with every thing else
>>
>>26736355
The only thing I'm concerned about is that, in the battles they showed us, the HP bar went down reaaaally slow. I don't want DP to happen again.

But hopefully it will look different in the final game.
>>
>>26737752
ironically, the HP bar may go down a tad slower at the beginning when everyone is low HP

look at the signature moves of the cover legendaries again, the HP bar drains just fine there. Just like XY really
>>
Looks really good, new Pokemon are great. Unfortunately looks very handholdy and the region is uninspiring.
>>
>>26737996
Was it the same when everyone was low HP in XY? I can't remember.

But yeah, you are right. It looks fine in the trailer with Solgaleo and Lunala
>>
I guess
It's pretty much exactly what I thought it'd be but the pokemon seem good enough
If I don't have anything to do come November I'll probably give it a whirl
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.