[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And on this day we finally realized that /vp/ will never be impressed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1454638886129.jpg (53 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1454638886129.jpg
53 KB, 460x345
And on this day we finally realized that /vp/ will never be impressed. S/M looks fucking amazing, you cancerous cunts.
>>
>>26735990
>3 games in a row are made for little retarded 6 year olds
when they stop making casualized baby-shit games time and time again i'll be impressed
>>
>>26736175
and before you call me out if they add a hard mode to the game that you can play BEFORE the ending i'll eat my shit
>>
>>26735990
remember the average /vp/ user is a 14 year old kid who thinks diamond/pearl were good. Don't treat anything they say seriously
>>
Just ignore the /v/tards
>>
>>26736175
I hate to break it to you, sir, but Pokemon is a child's franchise.
>>
File: Blue.png (73 KB, 775x575) Image search: [Google]
Blue.png
73 KB, 775x575
>>26736175
>It's the "Pokémon games were real hard at one time" meme again.

Reminder that this was the Champion's team in Pokémon Red/Blue.
>>
>>26736210
Gen 4 fags are in their 20s now

Garchomp is bae, Cynthia is mai waifu etc
>>
>>26736266
i never said shit about gen 1, gen 1 sucked ass in just about every aspect. Platinum and Black 2 were the last good games
>>
>>26736482
>Black 2
Holy shit, your credibility just went into free fall.
>>
>>26735990
Wow Im not alone.
I agree OP. Fuck these entitled faggots.
SM looks fucking incredible so far, easily going to be the best to date
>>
>>26736577
You're not alone, anon. Don't listen to the vocal "majority".
>>
>>26736266
The "difficulty" for that gen was the fact there was no fucking way to grind your guys up except on mid 30s Gravelers in Victory Road or to repeatedly bash your head against the E4 to slowly get up levels. It's the reason everyone knew the damn MissingNo glitch.
>>
>>26736564
couldn't beat hard mode, huh kiddo? don't worry, sun will hold your hand the whole way, have fun with your exp all
>>
>>26736693
Those assumptions.
>>
>>26736175
>sixteen games in a row over twenty years were made for retarded four year olds

Fixed
>>
File: made for retard babies.jpg (57 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
made for retard babies.jpg
57 KB, 400x240
>>26736787
the last three games have been made for especially retarded four year olds, who need their hands held at every stage of the game.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.