[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Magearna’s real body is the spherical construction in its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: magearna.png (1 MB, 913x1046) Image search: [Google]
magearna.png
1 MB, 913x1046
>Magearna’s real body is the spherical construction in its chest called the Soul-Heart, created by a scientist who gathered the life energy from Pokémon.
So Fleur Cannon is the same move as Light of Ruin for AZ's Floette. That ability sounds fucking good though.
>>
>>26734657
Oh shit.

So each time a pokemon faints she gets stronger, huh?

She'd be perfect in a 6v6v6v6 match
>>
>>26734657
>It will be distributed via QR code

I don't know if i should be mad or not
>>
File: XY_AZ.png (716 KB, 840x1152) Image search: [Google]
XY_AZ.png
716 KB, 840x1152
So by ritually sacrificing Pokemon, the following can be achieved:

>Immortal humans who make the tallest of tall people look like manlets
>Revive dead Pokemon
>Generate enough energy to fire deathrays and power space rockets
>Create an entirely new Pokemon who preys on the life energy of potentially any Pokemon around it
>>
>>26734804
The power of technology is amazing!
>>
>>26734717
>she
>>
>>26734836
You can't tell me you can look at Magearna and NOT see it as feminine. Sure a majority of legendaries and Mythicals are genderless but this is still clearly female in design.
>>
>>26734804
DEEPEST LORE
>>
>>26734804
His height might just be because people were super tall back then. Or maybe he just ate a lot over the 3000 years.
>>
>>26734980
People were most certainly not taller in the past. All history shows people becoming taller over time.
>>
File: 1328193986816.jpg (89 KB, 488x516) Image search: [Google]
1328193986816.jpg
89 KB, 488x516
>>26734800
>We will never go back to the days where you had to go and catch the event pokemon
>Always handed to you now and given some shitty backstory/item you can collect
>>
I wonder if this works as a special-type Moxie.
>>
>>26734657
>>Its real body is a gem-looking soul thingy

Madoka pokemon confirmed.
>>
>>26735053
In real human history yeah, but not in Pokémon.
>>
>>26734657
It really is Jenny.
>>
>>26734804
So what you're saying is that we need to sacrifice even more Pokemon right?
>>
>>26735142
that's exactly what it is
>>
P R O J E C T A Z O T H
>>
>>26734657
Can't be used in VGCs unless they allow mythical pokemon.
>>
>>26735081
ORAS brought back southern island at least.

But yeah, I miss having to catch event pokemon. Gen III was perfect about i, in gen IV the giveaway trend started and from gen V onwards there have been no event pokemon zones.
>>
>>26735142
It's that except it also procs if your ally faints in a double/triple/whatever battle
>>
>>26735495
can't be used in VGC because rules indicates no Mythical. Or maybe they are hinting that mythical pokes are allow for next VGC '17
>>
File: 1465691073152.jpg (66 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1465691073152.jpg
66 KB, 480x480
http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/discover-pokemon-using-the-qr-scanner/

Remember to open this site when you get the game.
>>
>>26735396
>>26735609
we know
>>
>>26734657
nothing on fleur cannon yet?
>>
>>26735701
In a video they show that it was super effective against Pangoro so it's probably Fairy-type. It seems there's no recoil unlike Light of Ruin.

That same video also deconfirms battle circles since the circle only shows up during Fleur Cannon's attack animation.
>>
>>26735833
i see

speaking of light of ruin, im also wondering if az's floette will make an appearance
>>
>>26735231
>Azoth being the "universal medicine" or "elixir of life" in alchemy.
>Project AZOTH was hinted in ORAS.
>The main location in the Volcanion movie is the Azoth Kingdom.
>Magearna was created by a man named Eliphas in the movie.
>Eliphas is named after a man named Eliphas Levi who wrote a book on alchemy and included something on Azoth.
>Solgaleo's official description describes it as the "beast that devours the sun" which is very similar to a lion symbol in alchemy.

Whether people like it or not there is plenty hinting at an alchemy theme this Gen.
>>
>>26735880
Zygarde's forms are finally in the game so I hope AZ's Floette will appear too. Showing its flower in ORAS was such a cock-tease.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.