[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was there a better realisation for the player in any pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: index.jpg (11 KB, 339x149) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11 KB, 339x149
Was there a better realisation for the player in any pokemon game, than when you realised you could get more than 8 badges and see two regions?
>>
>>26729525
When I found out you get to fight Red
>>
>>26729529
I'll admit that's up there.
>the music
Fuck
>>
File: 1419282967966.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2720) Image search: [Google]
1419282967966.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2720
>>26729525

>Did you know what you just did? You took your first step into KANTO! Check your map!

That moment will always be the best.
>>
>>26729543
>the music change when you stop surfing
Haven't played the original games in a while and I always remember it.
>>
Yeah, in Sun/Moon that will be awesome!
>>
>tfw kanto was in the first four gens
>havent been back since hg/ss
Feels bad man
>>
>>26729525
"Holy fucking shit, you can do the Kanto gyms now?"-(Edgar Allen Poe)
>>
For me it's when I finish pokemon black and i discover there are a lot of old pokemons in a new zone, it was awesome!
>>
>>26729775
>yay i dont have to use these pieces of shit anymore
>>
>>26729525
Yeah... When you realized that region 2 is empty and boring as fuck
>>
>>26729804
underage detected
>>
>>26729849
>stating facts makes me underage
>>
>>26729863
Getting triggered by being called underage makes you underage.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.