[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
8 hours left
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1465572653663.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1465572653663.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
8 hours left
>>
7 hours left
>>
>>26729513
For?
>>
>>26729579
E3?
>>
6 hours
>>
File: image.png (308 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
image.png
308 KB, 500x403
>>26729668
>>
π hours
>>
5 hours remaining
>>
E3 is already over though? Sony finished it last night and won?
>>
>>26729874
lol

it's not really possible to "win" at advertisements
>>
>>26729874
xDDDD
#rekt
>>
>>26729878
Well if the general consumer decided which company "won" and then thode said consumers decide to buy that console and games then we can say they won since comparing/competing E3 presentations has been a thing since years and years ago

For example i'm buying a PS4 eventually for Final Fantasy, AoT, Rocket League, GTA V and other titles, which this E3 convinced me of to get the console

fuck my wii u
fuck NX
Fuck Scorpio
>>
>>26729905
I fell for the PS4 meme last year. I've gotten maybe a hundred hours of playtime on it so far. I'm glad I have it just for Gravity Rush and FFXV though.

The Wii U has the most worthwhile games on it besides PC IMO. I've put a lot of time into MK8, Splatoon, and Smash.
>>
>>26729905
Are you seriously considering to buy that piece of crap they showed at e3, like do you even have an opinion or you just get to buy every ff game they shit at you?
>>
4hours46mins
>>
4 hours left
>>
>>26729905
>sonygger starting console wars on a PC/Nintendrone board
>>
3 hours left
>>
2 hours left
>>
>>26729905
This is obvious bait, but how would THIS E3 convince you to get GTA V?
>>
Pokémon isn't being shown on Day 1, it's being shown on Day 2
>>
>>26730694
Learn to read go to the official Nintendo's E3 site.
>>
>>26730694
"Nintendo @ E3 starts at 9 a.m. PT on Tuesday, June 14.
Tune in starting at 9 a.m. PT to see the Pokémon™ Sun and Pokémon Moon games in action, followed by the world’s first in-depth look at the new Legend of Zelda™ game. The day will continue with livestreamed gameplay and behind-the-scenes info from the game experts of Nintendo Treehouse—live and unscripted from the show floor."

Unless I'm mistaken, I'm pretty sure today is the fourteenth.
>>
>>26730794
Pokémon is being shown first.
We won comrades.
>>
>>26729874
well meme'd boy
>>
So for someone in the eastern standard time zone when is it showing?
>>
>>26730964
Noon o' clock
>>
>>26730814
More like get the shit out of the way so everyone will leave impressed with everything else...
>>
>>26730964
Is it really that fucking hard to add two to the time shown above >>26730641
>>
Stream?
>>
Where do you watch
>>
>>26731007
Twitch
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.