[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never owned a Wii before. Just moved in to my aunts place. As
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Never owned a Wii before. Just moved in to my aunts place. As a lifelong Pokemon fan, I'd seen this occasionally on shelves and lists but never played it.
This is pure fun.
No Unova/Kalos designs feels like a real throwback to being young and getting in to Pearl/Platinum
The battle mini game is fun, the sort of 3d open movement battle game I always wanted when I was little
As someone that's never played a full on Wii game before i find the controls simple and endearing
I just finished the Venusaur game and I'm picking up stragglers like Chimchar and Scyther.

Overall I'm loving it. Can we have a thread about it?
>>
>>26728393
Yep, the Poképark games are fun. Play the second one as well. It has a lot of gen5 Pokémon, but it's generally better. I hope we get a new Poképark game with some platforming, both 2d and 3d, though I want 3d more, more and better exploration, a better combat system and most of all better movement.
These games are fun, but they have some issues, which a third game could definitely fix.
I had a lot of fun with them.
>>
>>26728710
oshawatt is a literal destroyer of worlds when it comes to battling in the second one
>>
>>26728757
I mostly played with Oshawott, all of that shell stuff is pretty cool. It can also swim and its animations are the cutest
>>
>>26728710
The sequel kinda disappointed me with the fact that there were less attractions, the rest of the game made up for it though.
>>
>>26728828
Heh, I didn't like attractions much, I don't really care, I consider them minigames rather than the main focus of the game. I can see where you're coming from though
>>
>>26728393
By the way if you actually care about Wiimote controls the games you should play are Skyward Sword, Rodea the Sky Soldier (ONLY the Wii version, WiiU and 3DS versions are shit) and maybe Wii Sports Resort.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.