[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHERE IN THE HOLY BUTTFUCK IS THE EVOLUTION I AM SO SICK OF WAITING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 598x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 598x416
WHERE
IN THE HOLY BUTTFUCK
IS THE EVOLUTION
I AM SO SICK OF WAITING
FUCKING SICK
>>
It'll get a mega in Su&Mo
>>
>>26727773
:)
>>
Same time Far Fetched and Luvdisc get one
>>
>>26727778
>Using the smiley without the carat nose
>>
>>26727621
t. Hipster
>>
>>26727796
carat nose is old news, you no longer need it to be epically sarcastic :)
>>
File: 6s8Pl0q.png (76 KB, 469x451) Image search: [Google]
6s8Pl0q.png
76 KB, 469x451
>>26727621
It'll happen as long as you and me and all the other Dunsparce friends believe enough.
>>
File: 1465057778160.jpg (131 KB, 516x723) Image search: [Google]
1465057778160.jpg
131 KB, 516x723
>>26729887
>Not having a shitmon you love
I know this is /vp/, but I think you dont actually even like Pokémon.
>>
>>26729932
I do. I just don't scream at people for an evolution every day.
>>
>>26729948
Why not? Wouldnt it be amazing to one day use it competitively?

Anyway, it's just an excuse to have a Sparce thread and post Sparce.
>>
File: dunsparce evo.png (192 KB, 615x583) Image search: [Google]
dunsparce evo.png
192 KB, 615x583
GUYS

What do you think the Dunsparce evo should be like? Proper evolution? Mega?

I think it should be a proper evolution like pic related, just a phat snake bro. Would also be nice since it would give us the secondary option of Eviolite Dunsparce if the evo is somehow underwhelming.
>>
>>26730040
Not gonna lie, that evolution looks incredibly bad.
>>
>>26730044
But it looks so friendly. Too much of it-just-gets-bigger for your taste?

What would you like. Contribute to the conversation, mang.
>>
>>26729980
>Wouldnt it be amazing to one day use it competitively?

Maybe you should come to the realisation that not every pokémon (hell, most of them really) are designed for competitive play. I don't understand why people think everything should be viable at everything. It makes things much more fun when obvious joke mons do something cool, like my Delibird KOing Claire's Kingdra with Present.
>>
File: loonsparce.jpg (38 KB, 343x480) Image search: [Google]
loonsparce.jpg
38 KB, 343x480
>>26730055
I dont want every Pokemon to be competitively viable. I want Dunsparce, a mon that I've through certain circumstances come to love to be competitively viable.
>>
>>26727621
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

this song with this picture.
>>
>>26730054
The only good thing about a possible Dunsparce evolution is that you would be able to use Dunsparce with Eviolite, which gives it some pretty good balk. Otherwise what's in it for Dunsparce? It's a cool Pokémon, but nothing says its evolution will be cool. Even if it is, it has to be cooler than Dunsparce to be interesting.
>>
File: 1465056728564.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1465056728564.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
>>26730073
Decent bulk, offensive capabilties, AND Serene Grace abuse. Eviolite can only give it bulk.

Shame that a type change wouldnt really help it out at all though. I'd like it to become Fairy or Dragon but all it might get out of that is Dragonbreath to replace Body Slam, which it no longer really has any access to. That and it would only get more weaknesses.
>>
>>26730061
You want Dunsparce. Some else want Raticate. Another one might something completely different. For them, it's just their bros. But they can't be all viable, and it would be terrible design if they were.

I don't mind Dunsparce, just that this logic is not very viable in the greater scheme of things. An evolution wouldn't exactly make Dunsparce a lot more viable, with the exception of eviolite it's still the same mon. A mega? What would that add to the game?
>>
File: Giga Dorrillu Dunsparce.jpg (116 KB, 892x576) Image search: [Google]
Giga Dorrillu Dunsparce.jpg
116 KB, 892x576
>>26730100
Evolution making it viable depends entirely on what it gets through said evolution.

It already has nearly decent bulk. It just needs a little more to properly utilize it's pretty amazing ability. Would also be nice if it's the kind of bulk that cant be taken care off by the ever-present Knock Off in addition to it hitting a little harder.

>What would that add to the game?
That's a completely subjective question that I probably wont be able to awnser to your satisfaction because you're on the other side of this discussion and therefor biased.

I personally like the idea of an underdog mon coming into its own and becoming powerfull. Mechanically there also isnt really anything like a slow but bulky Serene Grace user that it could be if it only got a bit of a statboost.
>>
>>26730141
>Evolution making it viable depends entirely on what it gets through said evolution.

But Dunsparce doesn't get anything through that evolution. That's half the point. What you get is a new pokémon, if you truly like Dunsparce then what's the point? Eviolite usage?

>you're on the other side and therefor biased.

I'm not on the other side the way you seem to believe. I don't mind an evo if there is some general idea or thought to it. This applies to Dunsparce as well as any other pokémon. What I object is that it doesn't need it. It would not make Dunsparce viable, the evo would be viable. That's not the same, and I honestly don't understand why you can't see it. Are there no pokémon you like before evolution that you don't like afterwards?

>I personally like the idea of an underdog mon coming into its own

This can be said about so many pokémon it's not funny. It's perfectly usable in-game. Why not use it there and accept it for what it is?
>>
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 257x196
>>26730264
What do you mean it doesnt get anything through evolution? If it got better stats through evolution. It would be better at what it does.

>It would not make Dunsparce viable, the evo would be viable. That's not the same, and I honestly don't understand why you can't see it.
This seems like a semantics argument to me. I just look at this as my bro getting a new evolution, therefor making it viable. It would still be my bro if it evolved.

And ofcourse there are plenty of mons who could use an upgrade, its just that me, the OP of this thread, and some other would like this mon in particular to get one.

Finally, I do accept for what he is, for he is a staple in my in-game teams. I would just like it to be more. I would like for me to not have to leave it behind when I do things like online battling or even the post-game Battle [Thing] challenges.
>>
>>26730344
kys
>>
File: dunsparce-tequila-210x226.jpg (15 KB, 210x226) Image search: [Google]
dunsparce-tequila-210x226.jpg
15 KB, 210x226
>>26730459
I'm gonna instead post more Sparce and needlessly keep this thread alive.
>>
>>
Dunsparce doesn't deserve anything.
>>
File: dunsparce_by_corvisnoir-d4z3cs5.png (562 KB, 720x676) Image search: [Google]
dunsparce_by_corvisnoir-d4z3cs5.png
562 KB, 720x676
>>26730692
>>
Dunspare has one of the worst fucking fanbase I've seen for a Pokemon
>>
File: dummisel.png (14 KB, 738x620) Image search: [Google]
dummisel.png
14 KB, 738x620
>>
>>26730040
I have that pic saved
Dis what I want
>>
>>26727621
Big pink boner
>>
The entire point of dunsparce is that it's shit. It is based on a cryptid/legend in japan that is a supposedly rare and elusive creature. The creature is essentially pointless though. Dunsparce is supposed to symbolize the idea that something rare isn't necessarily useful/good/powerful/whatever adjective you want.
>>
File: pearlsparce.jpg (68 KB, 420x500) Image search: [Google]
pearlsparce.jpg
68 KB, 420x500
>>26730749
Dis nigga knows.
>>
Dunsparce will actually get three evolutions.

One that is Normal/Bug
One that is Normal/Dragon.
One that is Normal/Fairy.

or,

One that is Ground/Bug.
One that is Fairy/Dragon.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.