[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else lose interest in the anime when they dropped the old cast?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
Anyone else lose interest in the anime when they dropped the old cast?
>>
not the bad writing?
>>
>>26727519
The 4kids dub and cast was acceptable.

TPCi is absolutely intolerable and should be purged.
>>
File: y.png (251 KB, 540x348) Image search: [Google]
y.png
251 KB, 540x348
>>26727519
when satoshi went through puberty in hoe in i quit liking pokemon.

anyone else have pokemon ruined by all thing gen III?
>>
I don't think they will move on from ash yet if they did odds are it will be his son or something and that might bring old viewers back you never know
>>
I lost interest when it moved to cable because I didn't have cable
>>
I switch to subs ages ago and never looked back.
>>
Unfortunately no. The episode right after the cast was replaced was that episode where the psychic Pokemon were keeping the ghost Pokemon awake all night by partying. It was a pretty good episode and managed to hold my interest long enough to adjust to the new voices.
>>
>>26727727
They're not going to change shit. It's been 6 gens of them pretending all previous gens never happened. Why change now?
>>
>>26727684
After gen 2 I lost intrest, watched some gen 3 but I was lost since I was still a kid. I was dumb and didnt get how they got out of johto.
>>
>>26727727
>old viewers
the series could be kanto all over again and normies wont care, they only cared about the fad not about pokemon, a new generation could shit on every single gen 1 design and grown up 20+ year olds arent going to care.
Besides that the series wont evolve and will stay being an advertisement for merchandise, TGC and videogames so if anything I hope we get another XY tier anime
>>
File: QPU.png (577 KB, 670x448) Image search: [Google]
QPU.png
577 KB, 670x448
When it stopped being so bad it's good and became formulaic and all the cast became boring like half way through Johto, I dropped it. Also fucking nothing happened in Johto, It's worse than Black and White
>>
File: dawn cute.jpg (301 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
dawn cute.jpg
301 KB, 600x800
>>26727553
>TPCi is absolutely intolerable and should be purged.

This, though there are a few exceptions with their casting like Emily Bauer's Dawn, her voice and performance felt more like a 4Kids casting choice.
>>
I lost interest when I turned 8

It's not good and it was never good
>>
>>26727527
This. And game inconsistencies and stupid team rocket
>>
>>26727519
I lost interest after the age of 10 and only stuck to the games.
>>
>>26727519
Stopped watching after Johto ended
>>
>>26730417
Understandable, Johto was a mess when it came to the anime.
>>
>>26727519
My interest in the anime dropped around the same time as my balls.
>>
>>26730448
So never?
>>
>>26730448
So...never?
>>
>>26727519
I lost interest when they still didn't drop Ash after Hoenn.
I regained some with Chronicles.
>>
>>26731348
Chronicles was neat
>It's a we follow Ash's mons at Oak's lab episode
Those were the best
>>
File: fresh out of the hex.png (275 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
fresh out of the hex.png
275 KB, 800x800
>>26727519
Most /vp/ stopped giving a shit about the ashnime ages ago

The only retards who still follow that crap are the /padt/ autistic retards
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.