[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else trying to go into Sun and Moon as blind as possible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Spoiler.jpg (15 KB, 565x357) Image search: [Google]
Spoiler.jpg
15 KB, 565x357
Anybody else trying to go into Sun and Moon as blind as possible?

Also, goodbye. For 6 months.
>>
>>26726912
Not at all. I did that with XY and bought them without knowing anything of the games and I ended up paying for total garbage.

Ever since ORAS I've decided not only not to do that again, but I've also taken to spoil myself as much as possible (luckilly, that was easy to do with ORAS because GF literally told us everything).

I'm never buying a pokemon game without learning everything about them beforehand
>>
You're gonna be disappointed, guaranteed.
>>
>>26726912
That is a GT-Wing
>>
File: HappyPokemon.gif (545 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
HappyPokemon.gif
545 KB, 500x375
I went into XY blind and it really enhanced the experience for me. Objectively, I don't think X and Y are great games, but I had a hell of a good time playing it just because everything was such a surprise for me. I know that I should go in blind for SM, but I'm just dying to see what Popplio evolves into.

See you in six months, anon. I hope that going in blind makes SM great for you!
>>
better not watch e3 then tmrro :^)
>>
>>26727999
I'm just gonna stop when it gets to release date. I don't want 5 extra months of silence when it's everything I'd find out in the first few minutes of the game anyway, like the starters, the professor, and the first route's dog. I wouldn't be nearly as hyped as I was for BW if I didn't know there were gonna be niggas like jellybro and tarantesla waiting for me somewhere in the region after being so disappointed seeing all these fucking monkies and all these herdier/pidove.
>>
>>26728034
Some of you guys are alright
Don't watch E3 tomorrow
>>
>>26726912

I'll spoil the non-pokemon version differences for myself so I can decide, but try to avoid spoiling new mons except for the starter evolutions.
>>
I'm going blind after tommorow's E3. I want to know what the woodpecker mon really looks like, and whether they're really introducing synchros.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.