[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nuz gen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 13
File: nuz 1.jpg (26 KB, 340x314) Image search: [Google]
nuz 1.jpg
26 KB, 340x314
Nuzlock thread? Let's do it

Currently on TPP Anniversary Crystal... at the Elite 4 and have wiped twice already. I'm going to train a final team of 6 and give it one more go.
>>
File: nuz 2.jpg (28 KB, 351x318) Image search: [Google]
nuz 2.jpg
28 KB, 351x318
The left over pokes in the box are

Cleo the Clefairy level 9
EE the Meowth, level 15
BB the Lediba, level 16
Eli and Ari the Marills, level 21 and 19
3 Pinecone's named Co
Lo the Sunkern, level 25
Gustave the Krabby, level 16
Ello the Corsola, level 46
Quip the Qwilfish, level 54 (the General of the team)

Gonna pick 6 and level them up to 70
>>
File: nuz 3.jpg (29 KB, 349x320) Image search: [Google]
nuz 3.jpg
29 KB, 349x320
fighting wild chanseys and blisseys for that exp

TPP did a nice job of adding them here just before the elite 4
>>
File: nuz 4.jpg (34 KB, 348x320) Image search: [Google]
nuz 4.jpg
34 KB, 348x320
fug, ello died to a rogue earthquake.. it's only major weakness.
>>
File: nuz 5.jpg (31 KB, 353x319) Image search: [Google]
nuz 5.jpg
31 KB, 353x319
woah, forgot about the two in the day care...

Soma the Spearow, + 40 levels to 49
Too the Wobbafet, + 28 levels to 50
>>
File: nuz 8.jpg (35 KB, 351x320) Image search: [Google]
nuz 8.jpg
35 KB, 351x320
ok /vp/ this is the team, wish me luck
>>
File: SoulSilver Nuzlocke Team.jpg (33 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
SoulSilver Nuzlocke Team.jpg
33 KB, 640x400
Good luck OP. I'm doing a Soul Silver Nuzlocke at the moment, actually. I've only ever successfully finished one Nuzlocke before, but I'm hopeful this could be the second.

Lost my Zubat to Whitney's Clefairy, Metronome'd into Magma Storm. Proceeded to lose both my Ekans and Magnemite to carelessness while training, presumably because I had just stopped giving a shit out of grief. Working on perking myself up enough to take on Morty. Here's my team as they stand, all 21-23. I'm playing on Set, no items in battle, level cap, no gift mons, and standard Nuzlocke rules on top of those.
>>
File: LeafGreen Nuzlocke Team.jpg (44 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
LeafGreen Nuzlocke Team.jpg
44 KB, 640x400
>>26727256
And in case anyone's interested, my successful Nuzlocke before this was in Leaf Green with the same rules. Only lost a single Pokemon the whole run, a Mankey in Rock Tunnel to a stray Magnitude 10. Here was my successful E4 team.
>>
>>26727256
>>26727276
nice work with leaf green, I think that was also one of my first successful nuzlocks.

SS and HG are tricky, I think I've only successfully gotten past the elite 4, but no post game. Do you have any post game plans?
>>
File: nuz 9.jpg (26 KB, 351x321) Image search: [Google]
nuz 9.jpg
26 KB, 351x321
holy moly,

Co stayed strong to Xatu's heat wave! Did not see that coming
>>
>>26727312
None right now. I want to try to complete as many gens as possible before S/M come out, so after the Elite 4 I'll just be moving on to Emerald. I might come back to this particular save some day, though, assuming I win in the first place.
>>
I'm on my 5th Black Nuzlocke, I've wiped on the 1st/2nd/1st/3rd gym respectively.

The early game is so shit compared to R/B for nuzlockes. By the time I got to the 3rd gym I only had pokemon that were weak to grass/bug
>>
Cleo moonblasted and petal danced her way through the rest of the psychic dude.

Quip, the general crushed Koga with waterfall, now onto bruno
>>
>>26727338
I always feel that if there is a postgame it is not really won until that is complete. Especially with HG/SS which has a significant post game

>>26727339
BB is awesome, good luck buddy, so many bros made and lost.
>>
>>26727365
I honestly hated the region before I started nuzlocking and was hoping that doing a nuzlocke would make me like it.

Turns out its just made me more angry. At least a moved a shiny lilipup to my pokebank from my 3rd try
>>
File: nuz 10.jpg (29 KB, 354x323) Image search: [Google]
nuz 10.jpg
29 KB, 354x323
Wow, Lo the Sunflora, the weakest member of the team too a super effective megahorn and pounced back with a crit giga drain!
>>
>>26727365
Here are a few reasons why I'm, personally, choosing not to do the postgame in SS:

>I just finished Kanto
>how do I set a level cap when the gyms can be taken on in any order
>so many routes, so many new mons, I'll run out of names for my naming theme, assuming they're not all duplicates
>that level jump for the second E4 fight, so much grinding

I dunno, it just doesn't seem worth it to me.
>>
File: nuz 11.jpg (25 KB, 349x325) Image search: [Google]
nuz 11.jpg
25 KB, 349x325
.... after 3 tries at the Elite 4... finally this team of misfits made it through.

During the battle, Quip, the Qwilfish, died fighting Lance's final Dragonite. But not in vain...
>>
File: nuz 12.jpg (33 KB, 353x325) Image search: [Google]
nuz 12.jpg
33 KB, 353x325
holy fuuuck! Did not know TPP crytal had this in store!

Now I have to battle my rival, This is it
>>
>>26727410
Makes sense to me. If you played drayno's hack Sacred Gold, Storm Silver, I think the level cap would be different and more challenging
>>
Do you have a link to that crystal hack?

I'm streaming a nuz and I'd like to play it
>>
>>26727557
http://twitchplayspokemon.github.io/tppcrystal251/
It's honestly really well done, if you can stand the reddit memes put in every now and then.
>>
>>26727557
thanks for linking anon

best of luck to you stream anon, I've had so many false starts. Update us on the stream?
>>
File: nuz 13.jpg (27 KB, 354x323) Image search: [Google]
nuz 13.jpg
27 KB, 354x323
Elite 4 plus rival.... it's over. Now onto Kanto and the post game
>>
>>26727595
I'm gonna start it, patching right now

jollynuzcrew.com

is my site with aggregated streams from other nuzgen regulars and a chat.
>>
>>26727647
Are you using the special version of the vba they recommend you use for this?
>>
>>26727672
Nice good luck
>>26727673
Nah, I've been using VBA-M, and it is working just fine
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.