[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will SM save e3?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 1024x576
Thread
>>
>>26725927
Id go for the moon legendary if it didnt have these moons blades on his wings.
>>
We're getting the English names of Iwanko + Nekkoala, and dialogue for the intro. Maybe a bit on Rotom Dex but that's it.
>>
File: 1465359549906.jpg (10 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1465359549906.jpg
10 KB, 300x186
>>26725927
I hope it does but it wont.
>>
>>26725927
What do you mean "save E3"? Do you mean "save Nintendo at E3"? If so maybe, these games and Zelda Wii U are the only things Nintendo is talking about this year so I'm sure they'll generate a lot of hype. If you don't mean "save Nintendo at E3", well then you just have bad taste because I'm sure that there are plenty of games being announced by other companies that will generate a ton of hype.
>>
>>26726012
Yeah? So far this is all it has been

Microsoft
>PLZ USE WINDOWS 10
>PLZ USE WINDOWS 10
>XBOX ONE AND WINDOWS 10 EXCLUSIVE
>NO SRSLY WE DONT CARE ABOUT XBOX ONE SEE WE GET WINDOWS 10 EXCLUSIVE VIDEOGAMES SWITCH TO WINDOWS 10 PLEASE WINDOWS 10
>le vr meme
>pls windows 10 come on guys
>you can play on your smartphone, xbox one and windows 10!
>guys windows 10! ;) hehehe
>play videogames on windows 10
>look at this sea of thieves game we showed last year
>REMINDER THAT WE BOUGHT MINECRAFT
>le vr meme
>by the way you can also play videogames on windows 10
>hey you can customize your controller
>windows 10 guys :)
>XBOX ONE S
>LE 4K MEME
>LE POWERFUL MEME
>LE VR MEME
>LE WINDOWS 10
>windows 10!!!!! :-)

Ubisoft was literally nothing. They said Beyond Good and Evil 2 is still in development, alright. They also announced the first NX game.

EA surprisingly had that nice looking game though. And EA was the one I was planning to ignore to begin with.

I hope Nintendo has some new game though, just Zelda and SM is too little. They don't want to talk about the NX either, and it's just the Treehouse live stream. It seems kind of strange, they basically only have Zelda like last year they only had Mario Maker, which wasn't that interesting.

To answer OP question:
No, there's no way SM could save E3.
>>
>>26726647
and now here's Sony:
>le vr meme
>le vr meme!!!!
>kojima's new game
>le vr meme
>>
>>26725927
anyone know what time Nintendos pokemon stuff starts?
>>
>>26726735
Treehouse starts at 9am est tomorrow and Wednesday, not sure which day they'll talk about it
>>
>>26726735
9 am PDT/ 12 pm EST
Pokemon is first, then Zelda. The 15th were getting go, fire emblem wii u, and monster hunter. The Pokemon special is on the 16th but o don't know what time it is.
>>
>>26726746
thanks pal.
>>
>>26725927

It doesn't need saving, but it definitely sucked.

>EA teases Star Wars and Mass Effect is coming in the future
>Bethesda shows nothing
>Ubisoft shows nothing but XTRENE SPORTS!!1
>Microsoft has solid preformance as usual
>Sony shows an hour of CGI trailers

Whether Nintendo delivers new info or not, it was still meh all around.
>>
>>26726751
>The Pokemon special is on the 16th but o don't know what time it is.
i'm too retarded to use time zones properly, but it starts a hour later than it did the day before
so i guess 10 am
>>
>>26725927

Maybe.
>>
>>26726770
Microsoft spent the whole thing saying "pls use windows 10" over and over
>>
>>26726770
>Microsoft has solid preformance as usual
Epic shitpost
>>
>>26726647
>Zelda like last year they only had Mario Maker
Did you even watch E3 last year?
Anyway its going to be underwhelming whatever they do.
To Nintendo fans because its not enough or shit we've seen before.
To everyone else because it's not some cinematic/realistic bullshot.

E3 has been underwhelming since the middle or so of last gen.
>>
>>26726790
>Did you even watch E3 last year?
The Digital Event was bad. They could have made it good, but they didn't. They focused on Mario Maker too much.

Nintendo was my favourite last year because they showed PSMD at the Treehouse, and that all I cared about. But apart from that? Nothing. Since I get hyped for PMD games regardless I just don't count that one.

>To Nintendo fans because its not enough or shit we've seen before.
>To everyone else because it's not some cinematic/realistic bullshot.
Yeah, pretty much. Also for the latter because they probably don't have any useless forced VR thing (which they would complain about if only nintendo did it, see the "nintendo forcing gimmick" stuff they always cry about)
VR is just a little more interesting than the 3D thing on the 3DS but people won't realize this because it's Sony and Microsoft (and Facebook) instead of just Nintendo.
>>
>>26726833
>VR is just a little more interesting than the 3D thing on the 3DS but people won't realize this because it's Sony and Microsoft (and Facebook) instead of just Nintendo.
Its sad that people don't get that its just Wii motion plus and a screen strapped to your head.
>>
I mean, Kojima was all e3 needed. But considering Nintendo is putting SM into it's lineup, I imagine they will give us something good.
>>
>>26725927
Everything I watched had updates on games announced last year and "wow, look at my new technology that will cost you a fortune to buy" crap that I can't afford.
Elder Scrolls 6 is behind two other games for development WTF?
VR is the best thing ever WTF?
Absolutely terrible showings.
Sun/Moon will save it for me if they show just one piece of information.
>>
I hope someone will upload the whole thing on Youtube later on, not sure if i'll be able to watch it live
>>
How many hours till e3?
Ausfag..
>>
>>26729081
>>
>>26729081
9 hours
>>
>>26726647
Just wait till ES6 is revealed
>>
>>26726751
Pokemon special????
>>
>>26729084
>>26729086
Not that ausfag but that means it starts at around 2-3am here.

Fuck.
>>
Zelda will
>>
>>26729114
better get something caffeinated, anon.
>>
>>26729090

You mean ES5.5?
>>
I just want some fucking end game.

Please ninty
>>
When is it
What timezone
>>
>>26729298
9 am pst/12 pm est
>>
>>26729307
so 2 bongs from now?
>>
>>26729318
Is two bongs eight hours?
>>
File: image.png (57 KB, 853x589) Image search: [Google]
image.png
57 KB, 853x589
>>26729318
It's in eight hours you ooga booga

Read the thread
>>
I'm thinking about just staying awake. Is anyone else not sleeping tonight?
>>
>>26729359
Don't do it anon, you'll be ruined for the next week

if you go to sleep now and set an alarm for 7 hours from now you'll be fine
>>
>>26725927
Sony already saved E3, again.
>>
>>26725927
Tokyo Mirage Sessions will kill it automatically
>>
>>26726647
I loved Microsoft's conference (even though I usually hate the system and company.)

but yeah everyone else this year was boring as shit.
>>
>>26726719
Sony E3 was "What if we mashup Skyrim on every game you love?"
Also Crash Bandicoot and Resident Evil VII.

In Virtual Reality!
Cue the THX deep chord.
>>
>>26726746
9am PST
ITS IN 2 hours
>>
>>26730626
>HD remaster
Pointless
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.