[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>SuMo This needs to end
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (666 KB, 1255x1086) Image search: [Google]
image.png
666 KB, 1255x1086
>SuMo
This needs to end
>>
>>26724008
No, because it's great to trigger you neckbeards
>>
>>26724008

Agree. It needs to called Pokémon SM or Pokémon Sun and Moon.
>>
>these threads about how triggered you are of typo
>>>/t/umblr/
>>
>>26724037
Don't be edgy mate, even though I support your action.
>>
>>26724008
SM would be way better that calling it "SuMo"

I think of two diaper wearing fat orientals pushing each other when I read the term "SuMo"

It really bugs me. just call the games SM
>>
>>26724008
Who the fuck cares what abbreviation someone uses when you know what the hell they're talking about? If someone uses SuMo you know they're referring to Sun and Moon, just like you do when someone uses SM. What's the fucking difference?
>>
>>26724074
>I can't help thinking and get embarresed about Sumos whenever that typo is mentioned
A normal person would be able to let a thought like that slide out of their head.

Helpful to know that triggered faggots like you are basically autistic.
>>
I hope you realize, OP, that by by making threads like this you're only encouraging them
The main reason people do it is because it's triggering
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.