[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long will it take for Gamefreak to make all cities feel like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 26
File: lumoise.png (751 KB, 800x546) Image search: [Google]
lumoise.png
751 KB, 800x546
How long will it take for Gamefreak to make all cities feel like actual cities and not 4 houses and a pokemon center? Lumoise felt like what should be expected from a normal city
>>
>>26723619

It'll never happen. Too many resources for not enough gameplay impact. Best we can expect is a couple of "real" cities per game.
>>
Lumiose was terrible.
>>
>>26723619
This. I love it when my city glitches out when I leave the streets as I'm on them.
>>
>>26723634
There was a lot to do in Lumoise. I'd say that's pretty impactful
>>
>>26723619
Well, as interesting as it is to have actual large cities, there really is no need for a game like this. Most of it is purposeless, and the rest, you probably will never use, ever. Alola doesn't look like it has particularly big cities, either, so maybe they realized they aren't necessary.
>>
>>26723660

Well yeah, once or twice per game, as I said. They can't make every single city like that.
>>
>>26723619

It'll take a few years from now.

I think.

As, Technology increase.

So will the Data for better graphics and Models.
>>
File: techno.png (92 KB, 500x311) Image search: [Google]
techno.png
92 KB, 500x311
>>26723711
Isn't technology/science amazing?!
>>
>>26723695
I'm not immersed in somewhere that I don't have anything to do in.
>>
>>26723635
pretty much
first it was new and amazing that just tiresome

>>26723733
the technology is there, its not the problem. gf dont include large cities because of simplicity and easier navigation
>>
>>26723765
>anon has fallen asleep
>>
File: 1464562244391.gif (4 MB, 581x327) Image search: [Google]
1464562244391.gif
4 MB, 581x327
>>26723927
>>
>>26723619
Ever been out in a rural community Anon? My local "city" was two stop lights, about twelve houses, a library, and a post office. Not counting gas stations or Wal-Mart, it's really not that big.

As far as I can tell, pokemon takes place in a setting where you have one large "city" surrounded by rural communities, with very poor infrastructure in place. If you wanted to travel from Lumios to Geosenge Town, well, you're not getting there by truck, I tell you that. Most of the roads are broken and overgrown, or just winding hiking trails that cut through natural cave formations. B2&W2 was the only time we saw established commercially viable transit.
>>
>>26723927
>read this shit
>"this is so autistic, it has to be pasta"
>google it
>no results

Shit dude, are you alright?
>>
>>26723995
It's a pasta, just not a very common one.

It might be /vp/ only. This board's archive was nuked recently, so that's why you wouldn't see any results.
>>
>>26723733

Indeed.
>>
File: 1465600617852.jpg (108 KB, 800x702) Image search: [Google]
1465600617852.jpg
108 KB, 800x702
>>26723927
>Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website.
Y... you do know this isn't reddit, right?
>>
>>26724046
IT'S NOT A FUCKING PASTA.
>>
luminose was a mess and the new york city in bw2 was a mess as well
>>
Honestly, we don't need a lot of cities like Lumoise
>>
>>26723927
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 377x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 377x425
>>26723927
Boring as fuck story, bro.
>>
File: ok.png (6 KB, 448x176) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
6 KB, 448x176
>>26723927
>>
>>26724156
this.
small village feel is best thing about pokemon
>>
File: 43687493.png (180 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
43687493.png
180 KB, 600x400
>>26723927
Not sure if pasta
>>
>>26723927
*too
You're welcome, anon!
>>
>>26723927
TLDR
Sorry, edgelord
>>
>>26724212
>>26724268
>>26724335
Whatever

>>26724287
Don't correct me. You're trying to derail the conversation.
>>
>>26724410
Can you please let us get back to the discussion we were having and leave us alone?
>>
File: image (2).jpg (37 KB, 357x262) Image search: [Google]
image (2).jpg
37 KB, 357x262
>>26724410
Why do you feel so entitled to proper intellectual discourse on the topic virtual towns on the Pokemon board of 4chan that you've been browsing for 4 years?
>>
>>26724432
Because this is a DISCUSSION thread, not a mere shit post thread. If I can't get a discussion on this thread why the fuck does it exist?
>>
>>26723927
this is gonna be the next big pasta
>>
>>26724452
No, it's not. If you make it one, I'll call the fucking cops for harassment.
>>
>>26723927
if this isnt a pasta, kill yourself. yall have no business getting this assmad over somebody saying lumiose is boring.
if you're wondering why you're not taken seriously, this is fucking why.
>>
>>26724451
Ok, well why do feel entitled to respect and why do you expect the discourse to be intellectual?
>>
>>26724410
You already derailed it moron
>>
>>26724491
Go fuck yourself, yank.
>>
>>26724474
is this bait?
>>
>>26723619
I agree my OP friend
>>
Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're
"epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
>>
>>26723927
Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're
"epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
>>
>>26724543
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!! I AM NOT A MEME. JUST STOP. YOU'RE NOT TROLLING ME. YOU'RE JUST MAKING YOURSELF LOOK STUPID.
>>
>>26724543
>Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're
>"epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
>>
>>26724558
you are now
>>
File: M E M E D.png (246 KB, 376x441) Image search: [Google]
M E M E D.png
246 KB, 376x441
>>26724558
>>
>>26723927
>>26724474
>>26724558
holy fucking kek
>>
>>26724558
You are my favorite. I don't care if you're rusing us and pretending to get mad, it's goddamn hilarious.
>>
So this is gonna be a mainstay in cringe threads for a while now, right?
>>
File: Cat kek.jpg (42 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Cat kek.jpg
42 KB, 480x360
>>26724543
>>26724554
>>26724558
>My sides
What a wonderful meme!
>>
>>26724558
And from the ashes of anon's dignity a meme is born
>>
>>26724558
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're
>>
File: forty kekaroos.jpg (5 KB, 160x141) Image search: [Google]
forty kekaroos.jpg
5 KB, 160x141
>>26724658
This entire reply is great.
>MY GREAT GREAT IDEA
>NAH
>I've always won.

What's great is that he was triggered by someone not responding to his counter troll the way he wanted.
>>
>>26723927
Thanks for the newest pasta, the last ones were already getting stale.
>>
>>26723927
posting for the birth of this beautiful pasta
>>
>>26723927
This isn't pasta guys.....
>>
>>26723927
glorious
>>
>>26724840
we know. it is NOW though.
>>
>>26724046
I don't think this is pasta.
>>
>>26724840
it's the birth of one.
>>
>>26723927
Congrats, you're a meme >>26724629
>>
>>26724868
turns out it wasn't

serves me right for assuming that /vp/ is never original
>>
>>26724868
it's going to become one. they all have to originate from somewhere. congratulations on witnessing this event
>>
File: laughing at your misery.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
laughing at your misery.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>26723927
he seriously put time, effort and thought into this

he knew what he was doing
he is now the ultimate meme

byotiful
>>
File: 1464906801657.gif (3 MB, 252x263) Image search: [Google]
1464906801657.gif
3 MB, 252x263
>>26723927
>>
>>26723927
Thanks for the new meme bro, we were running low
>>
>>26723927
What the hell, my good man...

You're on Proud of it's power level or retard.
>>
File: salt mountain.jpg (75 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
salt mountain.jpg
75 KB, 800x600
>>26724941
nice damage control but it's too late

the deed is done
>>
File: image.png (170 KB, 382x346) Image search: [Google]
image.png
170 KB, 382x346
>>26723927
You fool, your anger is now immortalized into pasta-form.
>>
>>26724941
You already whined about this on another post. Even if he did it on purpose, you're now automatically worse than him.
>>
>>26724941
i actually think this time it might sincerely be a dude who becomes a meme against his will. something about it. it's too good a pasta to not already be a pasta, which means it has to be sincere.
>>
File: confirming meme launch sequence.jpg (1 MB, 3739x2452) Image search: [Google]
confirming meme launch sequence.jpg
1 MB, 3739x2452
>>26723927
This is Meme Control, all systems are go for Meme Launch, repeat, all systems are go for Meme Launch.
>>
>>26724941
I AM NOT A FUCKING MEME!!!! SHUT!! THE!! FUCK!! UP!! THIS IS THE WORST FUCKING DAY OF MY LIFE. I JUST WANTED TO SHARE MY FUCKING IDEA! GO THE FUCK AWAY!!!
>>
File: lemon laughs at your misery.jpg (241 KB, 509x637) Image search: [Google]
lemon laughs at your misery.jpg
241 KB, 509x637
>>26724987
embrace the meme komrade

search your feelings, you know it to be true
>>
Sometimes I wonder what exactly goes through people's minds as they play this game. What is it that they think they're doing or seeing? I swear it's never what's actually happening.
>>
File: LaughterStops.png (77 KB, 278x200) Image search: [Google]
LaughterStops.png
77 KB, 278x200
>>26723927
I.....I don't have any words for you.
>>
>>26725001
>actually thinking it's the same guy
they replied directly to you. it's a troll, but the original guy isn't.
>>
>>26724987
bruh you tried to troll someone and failed miserably >>26723765

don't call it an idea
>>
>>26725001
>Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're
>>"epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
>>
>>26725011
so basically he's sperging on behalf of the original guy
>>
File: 460.png (191 KB, 480x368) Image search: [Google]
460.png
191 KB, 480x368
>>
>>26725042
it pretty clearly just copied the way the original guy replied the second time, and is just a guy posing as him.
>>
>>26723927
I was having a pretty shitty day. Reading this autism brought a chuckle to my face.
Thanks anon.
>>
File: 1457984953476.jpg (18 KB, 259x224) Image search: [Google]
1457984953476.jpg
18 KB, 259x224
>>26724474
Shit, this must be bait
>>
AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!
You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY [include hot meme here], HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.
>>
>>26725152
yes, kys
>>
>>26725152
>AAAAAAAAAAH!!! Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say! You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY [include hot meme here], HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.
>>
>>26724840
>>26724868
It is now.
>>
File: this fucking guy.jpg (67 KB, 500x504) Image search: [Google]
this fucking guy.jpg
67 KB, 500x504
>>26725152
keep this up anon
>>
File: saltsalt.jpg (363 KB, 800x664) Image search: [Google]
saltsalt.jpg
363 KB, 800x664
>>
Don't fucking trust anyone posing as me. I'm the real dude who posted the thing that you idiots are feverishly trying to turn into a copypasta. I got fucking banned so I'm posting from my phone. I'm watching your fuckers try to turn this into a meme. I laugh knowing it'll never catch on. See you later /vpiss/ once I'm unbanned on the 16th.
>>
>>26725246
Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say! You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY [include hot meme here], HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.
>>
http://desustorage.org/_/search/text/%22Shut%20the%20fuck%20up.%20I'm%20so%20tired%20of%20being%20disrespected%20on%20this%20goddamn%20website.%22/

ha
>>
File: Halt.jpg (45 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
Halt.jpg
45 KB, 480x720
>>26725152
Are you Koksal?
>>
>>26724897
what a wonderful reaction webm
>>
File: wtfyl.png (175 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
wtfyl.png
175 KB, 500x300
>>26725246
>>
>>26725279
I'm not fucking lying. But whatever. You can fall for whatever memery and bullshit you want but for the record,

>>26724558 was my last post before I got banned.
>>
>>26725299
HAHAHAHAHA FAG
>>
>>26725284
Why do you keep writing walls of text
I ain't reading that shit, nigga
>>
>>26725401
Shut the fudge up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this ding dang website. All I wanted to do was post my meme. MY MEME. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good memes. My memes, while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT DICK OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 3 days: 3 DAYS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Litten or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT PASTA. I could sit here all day spaghetting, but I won't. I'm NOT spaghetti. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the poobrains to themselves. I'm done with this ding dang site and you ding dang immature youngsters. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with youngsters and Joeys like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik copypasta" but you're not. You think you memed me? NAH. I've never taken any spaghetti. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I SQUIRT when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take spaghetti. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik poops" or "u pooper bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've memed the memester and conquered pasta. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you youngsters and low level Rattatas who are probably 11 (Joey, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking arousing that I'm never taken serious on this site, ding dang.
>>
>>26723927
I hate Latios
>>
>>26723927
fresh pasta~~~~
>>
Came for the cities, stayed for the pasta fresh out of the oven
>>
>>26723927
Pasta.
>>
>>26725410
shit pasta family, those ding dangs ruined it
>>
File: Get a load of this guy.png (1 MB, 1000x789) Image search: [Google]
Get a load of this guy.png
1 MB, 1000x789
>>26725410
>Shut the fudge up
>>
>>26723927
See, if it weren't for the bit about Gardevoir, this would be prime material pasta for all of 4chan. But now the potential audience is restricted to /vp/ and maybe /v/
>>
>>26725708
>write something else instead of "Gardevoir or whatever furshit you like"

Also, the original pasta says "probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like", as >>26725410 points out.
>>
le ebin screencap when
>>
>>26726281
>screencapping an one month old pasta

nah
>>
>>26726999
This is some OC anon, he deleted it in shame
>>
>>26727089
It was still up when I quoted it an hour after it was made, you can't delete posts that old. He either got banned or a janitor deleted it.
>>
>>26727089
>>26727129
See >>26725262 senpaitachi
>>
>>26723619
Fuck that. I hate the main cities in Kalos and Unova. They were an absolute chore to go through and were ugly as shit. I got in and out as fast as I could and never came back to them.
Hated them so much.
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.