[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think we'll be getting anything new tomorrow for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: litwick.png (25 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
litwick.png
25 KB, 200x200
Do you think we'll be getting anything new tomorrow for Sun and Moon at E3?
>>
>>26723584

Hopefully.
>>
>>26723584
Wasted opportunity if they didn't
>>
Either it'll show

>the first hour or two of the game
>the player plopped in some mid-game area and they fuck around in the tall grass most of the time
>>
hopefully they reveal more new pokemon.
>>
>>26723628

Yes!

More new Pokémon!
>>
>>26723584

New trailer revealing the ENG names of the Dog and the Koala, and maybe one new Pokemon (hopefully the bird)
>>
>>26723584
Given that Masuda's going to be there, yes.
>>
>>26723584
They'll possibly reveal new SuMo pokemon, but most certainly some new features for the two games.

We'll just have to wait and find out.
>>
B-but why is it tomorrow?
Wasn't it supposed to be on the 15th? Tomorrow's the 14th.

Have I missed something?

Yay for news, though!
>>
>>26723786
It was always supposed to be tomorrow
>>
>>26723786
Tomorrow at 9 AM PST/12 PM EST.

Get ready.
>>
We're just getting doggo and koala. Deactivate hype.
>>
>>26723584
they wouldn't give up an opportunity like e3 to show new megas ;)
>>
Maybe we'll get the starters evos 5 months in advance /s
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.