[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say GF decides to allow a story based thing to happen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1462889125310.png (716 KB, 849x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462889125310.png
716 KB, 849x1024
Let's say GF decides to allow a story based thing to happen in another region which allows for 1 town to return (assume some reason will be given for why you cant go further than that. Assume though that you can go back to it as many times as you want).

It would be updated to full 3D with SM's graphics and scale and the town will be slightly updated to signify that time has passed since last visited. The extent is based on how much updates would make sense for the town. Which old town would you wanna see in full 3D the most?

>hug city with skyscrapers and many areas
>overlooks the ocean
>probably expands over the ocean even more, being half a city on water
>plenty of underground areas
>great blend of old and new architecture

Goldenrod City would be literally perfect in full 3D
>>
>>26723174
Also, if the Gym has a leader, they'll allow you to battle them and test your strength. It'll be a daily thing.
>>
>>26723174
I want Goldenrod if only so they can fix those horrible attempts at alleyways.
>>
sunyshore
it still has the ocean nearby but i think the walkways are a cool feature
goldenrod definitely comes close though
>>
Sunyshore City
>>
Definitely Castelia. It'd be perfect for 3D.
>>
>>26723219
It would be a reskin of Lumiose with taller buildings. It even has the same design of an outer rim with alleys converging on a central plaza.
>>
>>26723234

I'd be fine with that.
>>
File: 742px-Sunyshore_City_Pt.png (786 KB, 742x600) Image search: [Google]
742px-Sunyshore_City_Pt.png
786 KB, 742x600
>>26723186
Yeah, I liked that Goldenrod had nooks and crannies but they kinda did them poorly. I guess they wanted to keep the random layout so they never straightened it out so there could be more roads.

>>26723201
>>26723204
What the fuck, I have never seen that Snorlax rock before. Also those water tiles are absolutely awful, but at least that would be updated too.

>>26723219
Sort of a waste, it's already more or less 3D already. But it would be great in that more 1:1 scale.
>>
>>26723174

Yeah and I like Goldenrod City too.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.