[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Protage Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 1280x716) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 1280x716
Which Protag will you choose and what will be his/her name?

Me, I'm picking the blonde cutie and naming her Milky.
>>
I'll take the girl and name her after some mtg character or a videogame character
>>
Picking girl #3 and naming her Alexis
>>
Picking the WHITE MALE if I can change my hair colour, if not then the Jap one
Also I'll name them after myself.
>>
>>26722798
Girl 1, 2 or 3.
Female version of my name.
>>
File: 1465559486967.jpg (265 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1465559486967.jpg
265 KB, 1366x768
>>26722798
Girl #3 and naming her Luna
>>
Girl 2
>>
File: image.jpg (858 KB, 1062x2592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
858 KB, 1062x2592
Op here. This is my current Milky. I'm so excited! I love customization!
>>
>>26722798
Female Protag #3, I wanna be the little brown girl.
>>
I'm leaning into the Hawaii thing and being a tan boy with some Hawaiian name.
>>
>>26722878
Why Milky? Is this a fetish thing, an anime thing, both?
>>
>>26722946
Because she's pale like milk and super cute <3
>>
>>26722850
My niqqa
The same name but with Girl #2 in Moon

Then Boy #2 named after me in Sun
>>
>>26722798
Girl 4

My name because it's unisex so it doesn't matter what gender I choose
>>
>>26722798
first girl
naming her Yuma
>>
>Everyone picking the girl
so creepy
>>
>>26722798
Male 2, and (You)
>>
>>26722934
Which will make ZERO sense because you're moving to Alola.
>>
>>26723247
about half of us are girls.

I'll probably pick boy 1 and give him some twink fuccboi name like Sean, Eric, or Sheeran
>>
>tfw too brown to be #2 but not brown enough to be #3

I still haven't decided which protagonist to pick
>>
>>26723279
No one believes you except for other underage such as yourself.
>>
File: CfJRSlDWEAI_I9Y.jpg (29 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
CfJRSlDWEAI_I9Y.jpg
29 KB, 500x357
>>26723279
>about half of us are girls.
>>
>>26723247
I just think the male looks like shit in this game.
>>
Male 3 obviously
Look at that smug fucker
>>
>>26723286
Because no woman can use the internet, right?
No woman can ever be smart enough to hold a job, right?
No woman could run for President of the most powerful country, right?
No woman has rights, right?
No woman could possibly go to work 9-5, 5 days a week, making over 120k a year, pay for her own computer, pay for her own electricity, her own internet provider, and click google chrome then type in www.4chan.org, then click on Pokemon from the main page, navigate to this thread, click on your post number, write a tl;dr reply, then end it with a fucking smiley face to announce your idiocy to the world. :)

>short version
Get cucked, you gigglefuckcumswallower.
>>
File: smug.png (68 KB, 190x186) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
68 KB, 190x186
>>26723306
I agree
>>
>>26723325
you're stupid as shit lol
>>
Anyone else naming their qt milky?
>>
>>26723352
Where do you live? Full address, please?
>>
>>26723361
That's an incredibly stupid and creepy name.
>>
>>26723401
1400 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, DC, 20003
>>
>>26723193
>My name because it's unisex so it doesn't matter what gender I choose
Or you could just do >>26722845 or pretend you're a trap still using her boyname.
>>
>>26723466
>1400 Pennsylvania Avenue
You're off by a couple of blocks, Anon.
That's Sarah Palin's derive.
>>
>>26723416
>creepy
wtf?
>>
>>26723325
>then type in www.4chan.org,
You don't need to type the 'www.' you stupid bint.

>girls
>having the first clue about computers
>>
>>26723495
Naming someone after the color of their skin is pretty creepy. That's something you would do with a pet.
>>
Aryan male and my name

On a replay black girl and fuck if I know
>>
>>26723534
Why is that pretty creepy?

My boyfriend nicknamed me after my eye colour. Jelly, from jealousy, from green eyes.
>>
File: callie and marie.jpg (180 KB, 650x444) Image search: [Google]
callie and marie.jpg
180 KB, 650x444
Male 3 named _____. Wish there were 2 more skin tones like splatoon.
>>
>>26723325
>Typing in "www"

Wemen
>>
>People actually being male anything.

You learned nothing from gen 6.
Enjoy your shitty customization options and feeling left behind in every "post your trainer" thread ever.
>>
>>26722798
Male 2 and changing hair and eyes brown.
>>
>>26723602
Having played as both I felt both the guy and girl had shitty customization
>>
>>26723649
The girl didn't even have long sleeve dresses. Just trench coats.
>>
>>26723548
That's different. That's a nickname, not a name.
>>
>>26723675
That still doesn't explain what's creepy about it!
>>
>>26723286
>>26723294
>about 40% of Pokemon players are female
>/vp/ surveys have repeatedly given a number around 40% of 450 or so respondents are female

>these two numbers are near identical
I think it's plausible.

>>26723712
A lot of black people have a last name of "Brown"
>>
>>26723602
Maybe they just don't want to make themselves trans.
>>
>>26723665
Yeah, there was lots of basic things I felt both were missing, and the boy had nothing really extravagant at all.

Also with both I was disappointed at the lack of Pokemon-themed outfits. All you get are the Pangoro hat and the Slurpuff dress, not even a full set for either.
>>
>>26723720
Well obviously it sucks to be named after a bad characteristic.
>>
>>26723744
There was enough stuff that I loved (most of the stuff from Laverre for the girl and everything in Lumiose for the boy) that I could make an outfit that I really liked, but yeah, there wasn't much variety at all. I would have liked some specific Pokemon-themed hoodies, like a Pikachu one or something.
>>
File: 1465626127916.png (90 KB, 537x529) Image search: [Google]
1465626127916.png
90 KB, 537x529
>>26723720
And a lot of white people have the last name white.
>>
>>26723777
"Milky" is the name you'd give a pet cow, not a real human being or even an avatar.
>>
>>26723787
Enough with this. Honestly, I think its adorable anon named her that,
>>
>>26723802
And I think it's creepy that anon is fixated on her skin color.
>>
>>26723806
Actually its you who seems the most fixated
>>
>>26723787
Maybe anon considers he like a cow.
>>
>>26723787
Says who?
Why are you so triggered that someone would name a video game character after a superficial feature? You obviously haven't watched a lot of East Asian television where human characters are named dumb shit like "Happy".
Go back to your hugbox.
>>
>>26723787
Maybe the anon likes to be drenched in people's cum.
>>
>>26722798

naming my actual name for 2nd girl because we look exactly alike sans the hat and gusto for life and battling
>>
>>26723806
You still haven't said what's creepy about it. Just idontlikeit.
>>
>>26723827
Moo moo mooooon river
>>
>>26722798
Male 3 and my own name like always.
>tfw no skin color between 3 and 4
>>
>>26723325
Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're
"epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
>>
>>26722798
Asian Female
>>26722845
both my name and the female version of my name share a nickname, so I'm just gonna go with that
>>
>>26723325
Can I just say that for some reason, I find seeing the full www.4chan.org to be hilarious whenever I see it?

>>26723107
fellow good taste bro
>>
>>26726615
There you fucking go posting that shit again. Again and again and again... It's every thread with you. Every. Single. Thread. WOW you sure showed me! Fucking lol oh my god dude you're literally the one who knows what's best for this place. There is honestly nothing I could have posted that would have been a better response than yours. HEY LOOK EVERYONE I FOUND THE GUY WHO'S GONNA SAVE US FROM THE SHITPOSTING. THIS IS THE GUY WHO'S GONNA SOLVE ALL OF OUR PROBLEMS. Please keep responding with that same nonsense thinking that's going to stop or change anything because you're so smart that you thought up of such a perfect response to this. You honestly think that will do anything? You stupid fucking insufferable cunt? Do you really think you're that fucking funny? Do you honestly believe autistically posting that every time you see this that it will stop? You're absolutely fucking delusional dude. Can't you go at least one thread without responding to this meme? You're an absolute joke. I already know your whole story just by reading such a simplistic post such as that one that you're an absolute loser with absolutely nothing better to do. I already know that your room is an absolute mess reeking of your semen and disgusting neckbeard odor just by reading that stupid, moronic, and pathetic post like that. Most people aspire to become astronomers, doctors, contributing members of society, but you, you just spend all day sitting on your fat ass that's smeared in your own shit waiting for posts like these to give your life any sort of meaning. Well I hope you're happy, because this is your fucking life. This is all that you fucking do; shitpost. Have a nice life ass hole.
>>
>>26722798
>the blonde cutie
The boy or the girl?
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.