[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
XY Leaks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: xy.jpg (49 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
xy.jpg
49 KB, 800x480
Hi, my mom is a Pokemon designer.
You all saw the reveal video, I am here to share more infos.

The legendary Pokemon are Xerneas and Yveltal. Yveltal is Dark/Flying and Xerneas is Fairy type.
Eevee's new evolution is also Fairy type and is called Sylveon. Marill, Mawile and Ralts are all now part-Fairy. There are more.
Fairy is weak to Poison and Steel and strong against Dragon, Dark and Fighting.

The biggest thing about this game is Mega Evolutions.
Some Pokemon - while holding a Mega Stone - can evolve in battle. They gain stats and change appearance. It's kinda cool but makes the game really easy. They go back to normal after the battle.

You can ride specific Pokemon - a grass-type goat Pokemon, Mamoswine in snow and Ryhorn.

You can pet your Pokemon. The more you pet it the more critical hits it can get. You use it to evolve Eevee.
>>
File: 952.jpg (25 KB, 400x229) Image search: [Google]
952.jpg
25 KB, 400x229
>>26722735
>You can pet your Pokemon. The more you pet it the more critical hits it can get.

Please tell me this still works on multi
>>
>>26722735
How Much new Pokemon in XY?
>>
This is obviously 7th gen, right?
>>
>>26722735

Tell us more about Pokémon riding. Is it an alternative to bikes?
>>
>>26722735
>implying any city in XY will look that 3D

get your fake models out of here faggot
>>
>>26722735
>I am here
fake
fake
FAKE
>>
Fake.
>>
>>26722735
>Fairy type

GAKE AND FAY
>>
>>26722735
>evolve in battle

That's so freaking stupid. Game Freak would never do that. This is fake. If that happened it would kill the franchise.
>>
...this already came out. Are you serous?
>>
>>26722836
What the fuck do you mean? Have you looked at the fucking date?
>>
>>26722735
I want to believe.
Can you tell us what that building in the desert was? And are there still bikes?
>>
>>26722836
Hello Mr time traveler.
>>
File: 1465369882018.png (1 MB, 834x662) Image search: [Google]
1465369882018.png
1 MB, 834x662
>>26722836
>>
>leaker
>no trip
>no proof

GTFO
>>
Stopped reading at fairy. Everybody is thinking we are getting a new type in light, aound or fairy. Jist give it up. Xerneas is gonna be grass (forest and life) and sylveon is probably normal type. Mega evolutions do sound cool. To bad it's never gonna happen.
>>
>>26722735
Sounds like some DeviantArt tier shit.
>Mega Evolutions
Dig - Dig - Dig -DIGIMON - DIGITAL MONSTERS
Kindly GTFO with your stupid ideas.
>>
>>26722763
I think there are also about 25 mega evolutions including Gardevoir, Gyarados and Lucario.

>>26722775
No, you can only do it in certain areas.

>>26722754
I'm not sure.
>>
>>26722735
Excuse me, but what generation is it? It seems like everyone thinks it's 7th gen, for some reason.
>>
>>26722836
Are you related John Titor in any way?
>>
>>26722836
Dude. It's only June 13th.
>>
>>26722997
This is an impostor
>>
Fairy looks promising. Not sure why people are dismissing it as the type for cute pink things

They're clearly gonna have Dullahans and minotaurs and evil unseelie court fairies.
>>
>>26722997
Sure: waifumon and husbandog get "mega" evos. And WTF would they give Magikarp-plus anything after five generations of watermon?
>>
>>26722997
Do they nerf dragons in any way? They seem kinda op to me.
>>
Sure is summer in here
>they actually think Game Freak would ever add a type
>>
>>26723950
They added Dark, Dragon, and Steel in Gen 2
>>
>The biggest thing about this game is Mega Evolutions

Stopped reading right there. As if Game Freak would ever do such a think. Fake as fuck.
>>
>>26723966
So if they added Dragon in G2
Then what was Dratini Line types for Gen 1? Pure flying ?
>>
NO ES FAKE
>>
>>26722735
Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 4 years: 4 YEARS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're
"epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.