[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: pikablu.png (157 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
pikablu.png
157 KB, 400x400
IT'S

HAPPENING
>>
Did you find that thing behind Bill's house? I heard there are super awesome Pokegods there like Nidogod and Hellraiser.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 152x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 152x125
>>26721781
LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND!!!
>>
>>26721844
HOLY MOLLY WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!
>>
How do I get Doomsday again? I battled the elite four 60 times and then talked to Professor Oak twice just like I was told yet he never gave it to me.
>>
>>26721844
>flareth
>not doomsday
>>
File: m.jpg (25 KB, 427x359) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
25 KB, 427x359
I think I screwed up my game, can anyone help?
>>
>>26721894
You have to battle his team of level 100s first
>>
>>26721867
I GOT IT BY BEATING THE ELITE 4 TWENTY TIMES IN ONE DAY WITH MEWTWO AND MEW IN THE PARTY. AFTERWARDS I TALKED TO OAK AND HE GAVE ME THE ULTRA FIRE STONE AND I USED IT ON CHARIZARD AND GOT THAT!!!! ITS FIRE DRAGON AND IT HAS A MOVE CALLED "MURDER" THATS A 1 HIT KO THAT NEVER MISSES!!!
>>
>>26721781
no es fake
es hada
>>
File: doomsday_completedex.gif (3 KB, 152x184) Image search: [Google]
doomsday_completedex.gif
3 KB, 152x184
>>26721903
With my unfair tactic of combining X Accuracy with my Mew which knows Fissure Oak didn't stand a chance. Thanks to you I now have a SUPER AWESOME new Pokemon.
>>
Wtf is happening in this thread?
>>
>>26721895
Flareth is arguably funnier to me because it's literally just Ridley from Super Metroid
>>
>>26721897
On the 17th turn catch it in a master ball (and make sure that it's the only one you have) and after the battle instead of the master ball you'll have a super moonstone that'll allow you to evolve pokemon that evolved from the moonstone again (like Nidoking to Nidogod or Wigglytuff to Igglybuff)
>>
>>26721905
My Pikablu's Thunderpump move could easily beat you and your stupid dragon.
>>
>>26721918
Mew isn't in the game that's just a myth someone made up.
>>
>>26721929
cannot unsee now
>>
>>26722017
I found one under a truck, it's legit.
>>
>>26722036
Where's the truck at? I can't find it.
>>
>>26721781
What has pokescience come too
>>
>>26722114
Surf before SS anne
>>
>>26721781
PIKABLU CONFIRMED
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.