[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SuMofags should kill themselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: poliwag.jpg (13 KB, 398x325) Image search: [Google]
poliwag.jpg
13 KB, 398x325
>RGBY
>GSC
>RSE
>FRLG
>DPPt
>HGSS
>BW
>BW2
>XY
>ORAS
>SM
Those are the only correct abbreviations.

>SuMo
Please explain why do you keep using this shitty abbreviation and why haven't you bathed with a toaster yet.
>>
Pokemon SM

SuMofags gb2 >>>/reddit/
>>
>>26721617
That's precisely why they should try bathing with a toaster more often.
>>
You do know only Reddit fags use SuMo right ?
>>
it is le funny because it is also a word :^)
On this board it's usually written to trigger people. If a post has SuMo in it it's probably bait.
>>
If you're legitimately bothered by SuMo, you're autistic. I personally use SM, but i don't get triggered by seeing other people use it. This board was so much better during gen 5...
>>
I noticed the people that use "SuMo" are the same people that post pepe and cry over little things.
>>
>>26721687
(read: redditfags)
>>
>>26721664
Kill yourself
>>
ORAS did it. Think about it: it's the first gen that's pronounced like a word: "ore-ass", instead of as its letters. No one says "oh-arr-aye-ess". That's very cumbersome.

It's just a holdover from that. People want it to sound like a word, you know?
>>
>>26721613

Yeah. I like SM.
>>
>>26721728
I'm pretty sure they started calling it SuMo because of the sadomasochism bullshit.
>>
>>26721900
This. People couldn't just call it SM because it triggered them.

nice dubs
>>
>>26721613
"Pokemon Yellow" japanese name is "Pokemon Pikachu", so is:

RGBP

But Yellow/Pikachu is a ashnime spin-off, is just "RGB"
>>
>>26721937
>ashnime spin-off
>still play as red, rival still blue/green
>only real differences are Jessie+James cameo, officer jenny, walking pikachu, can get all starters and pokemon availability
How is it not another Gen I game?
>>
File: 397.png (326 KB, 784x1018) Image search: [Google]
397.png
326 KB, 784x1018
>>26721926
It's not like Google search results for "Pokémon SM" would eventually start yelding results for the games and not for BDSM shit or anything... silly
>>
why do people give a shit? this whole thing is so retarded
>>
>>26722731
>>>/lelddit/
>>
>>26722686
It's pokemon X all over again...
>>
>>26722686
But pokemon DP is ok?

You dont like SM because of its S&M connotations but Double Penetration is totally cool?
>>
>>26721613
I have literally never ever seen anyone refer to Sun and Moon as "SuMo".
>>
Why do you people who supposedly hate reddit, go to reddit so much that you know what names they use?
>>
>>26722868
Holy fuck, did you start lurking /vp/ just an hour ago, newfag?
>>
File: you.png (115 KB, 540x340) Image search: [Google]
you.png
115 KB, 540x340
>>26722868
(You)
>>
>>26722686
people do not search with the fucking ampersand.
>>
>Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're
>"epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.