[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /vp/, it's me, Solgaleo! I'm the legendary that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12
File: solgaleo.png (484 KB, 825x968) Image search: [Google]
solgaleo.png
484 KB, 825x968
Hello, /vp/, it's me, Solgaleo!
I'm the legendary that eats the sun and I'M FUCKING WEAK TO FIRE GAMEFREAK WHY AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
How tf is a lion gonna eat something with a diameter 109times greater than earth's?
>>
File: Solgaleo2.jpg (283 KB, 2981x1787) Image search: [Google]
Solgaleo2.jpg
283 KB, 2981x1787
>>26721257
I DON'T FUCKING KNOW

WHY DID YOU DOOM ME TO AN EXISTENCE OF PAIN AND FIRE WEAKNESS, GAMEFREAK

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>26721234
stop bitching, you got a decent typing and chances are you're going yo get earthquake to take care of fire types.
>>
>>26721273
Because it's pokemon, it aint gonna explain shit. It's not real world, you know.
>>
>>26721257
You can eat by taking gradual bites, you fat fuck.
>>
ITT: summerfags
>>
Hey Metagross called. It wants its everything back.
>>
File: solgaleo3.jpg (55 KB, 467x467) Image search: [Google]
solgaleo3.jpg
55 KB, 467x467
>>26721289
I DON'T CARE ABOUT OTHER FIRE TYPES, I GOTTA EITHER EAT OR LIVE ON THE FUCKING SUN
>>26721298
JUST BECAUSE IT'S FICTIONAL IT DOESN'T MEAN IT HAS TO HAVE PANTS ON HEAD RETARDED SHIT LIKE MY TYPING
>>26721302
HOW DO I FUCKING DO IT, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANYONE ELSE ALREADY AND I'M WEAK TO FUCKING FIRE AS WELL
>>
>>26721322
No you don't, you live on earth.

Also eating the sun is a metaphor for an eclipse you dumbass. (also for a substance that dissolves gold, so for all we know you actually eat gold)
>>
Stop being a fag
>>
>>26721351
So Solgaleo should be poison since magic acid dissolves gold.
>>
>>26721308
More like
>Metagross called, it thinks it's hilarious that its Mega Evolution is better than you
>>
Sun is made of lava not fire retard
Lava is molten rock and steel beats rock
Makes sense
>>
File: 249Lugia_OS_anime.png (80 KB, 731x566) Image search: [Google]
249Lugia_OS_anime.png
80 KB, 731x566
>>26721322
I know that feel
>>
>>26721437
savage
>>
Sup Solgaleo
>>
>>26721426
Poison isn't the corrosive type dumbass.
>>
>>26721461
What is
>acid
>acid armor
>gastro acid
Then?
Poison is the animals or chemicals harmful to natural life type and it encompasses everything from poison to venom to stomach bile to air pollution.
>>
>>26721495
>claim it's a corrosive type
>steel resists it
>>
File: 338Solrock.png (114 KB, 431x431) Image search: [Google]
338Solrock.png
114 KB, 431x431
>A pokemon represents the sun so must be fire type
>>
File: solga.jpg (227 KB, 1200x725) Image search: [Google]
solga.jpg
227 KB, 1200x725
GUYS HELP I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK IT'S HOT IT FUCKING BURNS
>>
File: 292Shedinja.png (145 KB, 431x431) Image search: [Google]
292Shedinja.png
145 KB, 431x431
>they think the sun is made of fire

typical American "education"
>>
>>26721500
>implying all acids are the same and corrode everything
>>
The sun isn't made of fire.
>>
>>26721533
>Look at my ebin HS physics knowledge!

"Sunny Day" is Fire-type in the pokémon world. Therefore Sun = Fire by pokemon logic
>>
>>26721302
Made me literally laugh out loud
>>
>>26721620
Unova education everyone.
>>
>>26721234
>Eats the Sun
>Faints
>>
>implying that there's enough oxygen in space to power a sun
>>
>>26721662
>implying there's enough space in space to fit all that space in space
>>
God fucking dammit. Am I being trolled? Why is everyone on both sides of this """debate""" so fucking retarded?

The sun isn't fire, but it is fucking hot. A Steel-type is not a good match for such an absurdly hot place. The only type that could feasibly survive is Fire, and maybe Ghost because it isn't corporeal and doesn't give a shit about physical properties.

But Solgaleo does not literally eat the sun. Why the fuck would that happen? What the shit? Perhaps it represents that it dims the sun by drawing power from it, or that its power can eclipse the sun. It doesn't actually fly into space and nibble on a big ball of nuclear fussion. Don't be retarded.

God, fuck everyone here. Fuck me too. Fuck.
>>
File: 65433455.jpg (130 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
65433455.jpg
130 KB, 500x361
>>26721533
>sun is mostly hydrogen
>hur durr it's ok to be steel type !
>>
Worlds Hardest Steel vs World's hottest sun
who wins?
>>
>>26721736
World's coldest ice
>>
>>26721736
Well, if you had said the World's Hardest Metal, I would have said that Dragonforce wins every time, but I'm not sure if they're steel or not.
>>
>>26721724
>pokemon types are based off of their elements
>>
If Solgaleo represents the fire sun
Does Lunaala represent the ice sun?
>>
>imb4 Full Metal Body's 2nd effect makes it immune to fire and resist fire

I'm still not convince that its just a copy paste clear body. Than again, this is GF after all
>>
>>26721742
Kek
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 500x830) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 500x830
>>26721257
>>
>>26721742
Sir, you gave me a good chuckle
>>
You niggas saying the sun isn't made of fire should go check the wikipedia page on combustion asap.

Being contrarian doesn't mean you're smart, but this is 4chan I suppose.
>>
I guarantee that Solgaleo's HA will be Heatproof.
>>
>>26721847
>the sun is combustion
>not a semi-stable fusion reaction
It's closer to a nuclear blast than combustion. Combustion requires oxygen, which the sun has relatively small quantities of. Certainly not enough to be "on fire".

The sun is mostly plasma, and that plasma is primarily composed of hydrogen.

It may be fire-like, but it is in no way fire.
>>
>>26721234
>what is irony
>>
>>26721869
Fire is also plasma. Plasma is just an excited state of matter.
>>
>>26721898
>Plasma is just an excited state of matter.
Nope, Plasma is in blood. I hope you weren't insinuating that people have fire in their blood.
>>
>>26721906
Okay, I laughed on this one
>>
>>26721257
Because there's a billion fucking lions
>>
>>26721912
Reminder that you'd need 10^28 average lion to achieve something like that, that's some much lions they would collapse because of their mass and transform into a star. They might not even turn into a star because they're primarily made out of carbon atoms but hey
>>
>>26721940
What would a mass the size of a star look like if it were made of carbon? Would it be dark?
>>
>>26721950
Well, if it isn't massive enough to start the fusion of carbon (and it probably isn't if we're talking about Sun's scale) it should be pitch black, or something like 99,98 black, which is the blackest ever mesured on a material made out of almost pure carbon. Anyway that depends on the light that it receives so that question isn't very simple, because it could aswell be fucking transparent because diamond is actually pure carbon too, just another way to put atoms.
Most likely, it'd have a pitch black surface and a diamond core, but I'm no physician. But since that shit is made out of lions it'd have a lot of impurities, so the diamond would probably colored, but since it'd be covered by pitch black carbon, you'd never see it.
>>
Can we stop. We all know gamefreak will give the legendaries some type of special form or some shit to negate their type weaknesses. No way they'll fuck up this bad.
>>
>>26722010
>99.98%
of fucking course
>>
File: wall of Solgaleo.png (213 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
wall of Solgaleo.png
213 KB, 500x277
Due to extensive research done by the Unova University of Science, Solgaleo has been confirmed as the the hardest metal known the man. The research is as follows.

Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of Suns and crashed a Solgaleo into it at 400 miles per hour, and the Solgaleo was unharmed.

They then built a wall out of Solgaleo and crashed a Sun made of FIRE moving at 400 miles an out into the wall, and the wall came out fine.

They then crashed a Solgaleo car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors.

They crashed 400 miles per hour into a Solgaleo travelling at the Sun. Western Unova was powerless for hours.

They rammed a wall of suns into a 400 mile per hour made of Solgaleo, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Kalos suburb that was hurtling towards Hoenn at 400 billion miles per hour.

They shot a Solgaleo made of Suns at a Fire moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward Legendary Pokemon to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with Pokemon League building in Northern Unova.

They spun 400 miles at Solgaleo into Suns per FIRE. The results were inconclusive.

Finally, they placed 400 Solgaleo per hour in front of a car made of Sun travelling at miles, and the result proved without a doubt that Solgaleo were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known the man.
>>
>>26721724
Hydrogen is a metal.
>>
>>26722029
Damn you, I'm crying from laughing
>>
>>26721446
>sun is made of lava
The sun is made of superheated gases, friend
4/10 made me reply
>>
>>26722029
wat
>>
>>26722048
It isn't a metal, but has a metallic form, which means in that form it acts like a metal but isn't one. Which is fucking weird but that isn't the weirdest when coming into extreme physics territory
>>
File: 1464724154459.png (117 KB, 238x351) Image search: [Google]
1464724154459.png
117 KB, 238x351
>>26722029
>>
>>26721234
>Implying the sun is fire
>>
I know there's the usual "Yeah but the sun isn't made of fire" nonsense going on in this thread, but are you also saying the sun doesn't give off heat, like fire moves such as Heat Wave and Sunny Day do? I guess if you're going that far, are you gonna say the best way to beat/destroy the sun would be to send fire at it?

If you're going by strict logic like that, you can't only look at it from one angle, because its bullshit from multiple points.
>>
Solgaleo can't melt steel beans.
>>
>>26722129
Kekkle
>>
>>26721736
>world's hottest sun
Kek dumbass
>>
>Full Metal Body grants Solgaleo immunity to Fire
>people still bitch because its a Steel type
>>
File: lionsun.jpg (29 KB, 599x383) Image search: [Google]
lionsun.jpg
29 KB, 599x383
?
>>
>>26723012
Aw come on, that already has been answered
>>
>>26723012
It's been established (in this thread even) that one trillion lions isn't anywhere near equal to the mass of the sun.
>>
>>26723031
Well at least we now know that your mom is double the mass of the sun.
>>
memento mori if the nineth lion ate the sun
>>
>>26723012
Someone replace the llion with a trillion Solhaleps
>>
>>26723588
*Solgaleos
>>
>>26721898
Yes, both combustion(fire) and nuclear fusion can result in plasma states. That doesn't mean they are the same thing nor that the sun is fire.
Both wood and ice are solid. But that doesn't mean that trees are made of ice.

But Fire in pokémon represents heat in general and not just literal fire, so I kind of agree with you.
>>
>>26721234
It has been brought up multiple fucking times since their types were revealed exactly why Solgaleo is Steel, you people just don't want to bother listening to it and insist on making endless threads asking about it, then when you're told the reason you just ignore it.
>>
>>26721234
The sun legendary is weak to fire, and the moon legendary is weak to dark. This means the third one will be fire/dark to show its mastery over day and night.
>>
>>26721234

>Ha, basing the legendary pokemon off alchemy, that's stupid.
>STOP REACHING WITH YOUR FUCKING BRIMSTONE SYMBOLS, AND YOUR FULLMETAL REFERENCES AND AZOTH MYTHS YOU FUCKS, POKEMON NEVER HAS A BASIS IN REAL LIFE MYTHOLOGY
>WHY IS THIS LION WEAK TO THE SUN, THE SUN IS MADE OF FIRE, THIS LION SHOULD BE MADE OF FIRE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.