[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found this in verlis. Can we speculate from the where the pokeballs/evo-chains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: e-chains.png (674 KB, 854x483) Image search: [Google]
e-chains.png
674 KB, 854x483
Found this in verlis.

Can we speculate from the where the pokeballs/evo-chains placeholders are in the rodex?

Can we? Please?

rowlet looks like it stays flying
litten suffers just grow bigger
popplio is interesting
>>
>>26720288
This is old news

Popplio goes from quadraped to biped back to quadraped
>>
This is somewhat old senpai.

>that little icon in the bottom right
...Not sure why but this bugs the heck out of me.
>>
The sizes are identical to Robin Hoot fakes and Co.
>>
maybe but i work a lot and i don't have time to check everything. today's my only day off, so i sum up everything.
>>
>>26720288

Popplio grows up then gets put in the trash. It's that simple.
>>
File: tips_0.gif (2 MB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tips_0.gif
2 MB, 500x333
So this confirms that Litten is going to be quadripedal. Well time to kill myself.
>>
>>26720471

Um, no, if anything, it'd confirm POPPLIO would be down on all fours, not Litten.
>>
This confirms that rowlet stays grass/flying!!
>>
>>26720471

?

What would be bad about him going quadrupedal?

>>26720487

Seems the most logical, the poke ball placement doesn't make much sense unless it turns out being that on Popplio's final evo. case. That or the poke ball placement being random as fuck.

>inb4 ballio fans claiming ballio

As much as I'd like that to happen, all those were deconfirmed for those unaware by the artist itself.
>>
>>26720494
probably.

i'd like that for a couple of reasons.

1)i don't want grass/ground to be the new fire/fighting. we already had tortera
2)grass flying is pretty original with only 2 lines and a legendary form. one of the lines doesn't even have wings. and the other is a dinosaur

also i said probably because there is a chance that it will be grass/ground cause burrowing owls are have long legs. so it may become tall and slender with long legs. like doduo but more owlly.
>>
>>26720595
I like your reasoning anon!
But i just dont see rowlet changing drastically like that, even after all the promotion of it being the first grass/flying starter and the second dual type starter (along with bulbasaur) by the official site. And its based on a barn owl. Burrowing owls have a more darker coloring and their beak and face is very diffrent from barn owls. Either way, im glad this whole "pokeball icon placement on the rodex" thing is being talked about :)
>>
>>26720345
Why the fuck does a youtube video need a watermark, that's what I wanna know.
>>
>>26720871
Pretty sure that's just youtube being youtube, no?
>>
File: 1463382968380.png (236 KB, 453x710) Image search: [Google]
1463382968380.png
236 KB, 453x710
>>26720487
>if anything, it'd confirm POPPLIO would be down on all fours

Seems legit.
>>
>>26720567
>What would be bad about him going quadrupedal?

Disappointment from furfags everywhere. Furfags want Litten to be the next Braixen/Delphox.
>>
>>26720288
old as shit
>>
>>26720288
>Verlis
Kill yourself
>>
File: Churchill_30_second_promo.jpg (37 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
Churchill_30_second_promo.jpg
37 KB, 512x288
>>26720471
>Litten is going to be quadripedal.
>Time to kill myself.
The fuck? Why?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.