[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zygarde forms confirmed to be in Sun and Moon. Now its her time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: zzz.png (397 KB, 636x552) Image search: [Google]
zzz.png
397 KB, 636x552
Zygarde forms confirmed to be in Sun and Moon.

Now its her time. Who is she searching for? Sun and Moon prtoagonists?
>>
I hope her and her shitty moving animation stays in shitty kalos
>>
>>26719856
this makes me realise that XY and ORAS should have been one whole game
they built up so much foreshadowing lore crap that they didn't put in enough things to do in the post game
still got 300+ hours out of Y though, which was alright but mostly due to breeding
hoping the payoff is good in Sun and Moon, if she's there again
>>
>>26719909
>they built up so much foreshadowing lore crap that they didn't put in enough things to do in the post game
The only things that went unexplained were this and AZOTH and we're probably getting more AZOTH shit in S&M given that it's apparently related to Magearna.
>>
who is the one
>>
>>26719925
Not you. Maybe in another life.
>>
This is probably how it's going to be

> Sun Moon
> Hex Maniac
> "You...you are the one!"
> she give you a shitty TM
>>
>>26719955
That's what people thought about the Ghost Girl in Black and White and look what happened there.
>>
>tfw I actually am the one
>>
>>26719955
>>26719965
Yeah i was about to say. She was connected to Drakrai and Cresselia and she gave you the Lunar Wing.

I hope this time its either about meeting Darkrai or some new Pokemon (Marshadow maybe?)
>>
>>26719856
Red, Green and Blue? HOPEFULLY!

Stop ignoring her existence ALREADY you d-gdamned nintendont's!
>>
>>26720002
Who?
>>
>>26720002
What are you talking about?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.