[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some recommended pokemon to use in Emerald's Frontier?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 500x425
What are some recommended pokemon to use in Emerald's Frontier? I'm having a hard time coming up with setups aside from a Guts one for Pike and Pyramid.
>>
KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK KKK
>>
>guts for pyramid
I'm inclined to think you need mons totally resistant to the status. Does mean you'll need quite a few trained up though
>>
Wonder guard spiritombs.
>>
6 ziggers
>>
Metagross is pretty good for Pyramid. Pike is also completely trivialized by taunt or a steel/poison type.
>>
>>26719891
I got a Serious Beldum so I'm fine with giving Metagross a shot. Also thinking about Hariyama, Manetric, and...I'm not really sure what else.
>>
>>26719841
>wonder guard
>emerald
>>
>>26719669
Heracross is one of the best mons for Pyramid, I've found. Between SD, Megahorn, Rock Slide, and Brick Break, it had plenty of coverage and PP, and fighting beats the regis.

For the Tower, I had great success with a rain team. Kindra, Ludicolo, and Lanturn. They don't have major weaknesses like Mence and Swampert, and Surf/Icebeam covers most mons and they beat other Water types due to their typings. The speed boost lets you outspeed and KO stuff like Mence. Just make sure you fit Toxic onto one them for Shedinja and Blissey. Dragon Breath Kingdra might be worth it for other Kingdra.
>>
>>26719841
>>26721187
>spiritomb
>emerald
>>
>>26721209
It's a shame that Wide Lens wasn't introduced earlier, because so many moves in the Frontier could be more reliable with solid accuracy. One of the rental Omastars would be great if not for the fact that Hydro Pump decided to always miss.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.