[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mareep >ok it's like mary and sheep, got it. >flaaffy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: RETARDS.png (118 KB, 500x529) Image search: [Google]
RETARDS.png
118 KB, 500x529
>mareep
>ok it's like mary and sheep, got it.
>flaaffy
>combination of the baaaa sheep sound and fluffy
>Ampharos
>I DUNNO, A FUCKING DRAGON THING THAT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE A FUCKING SHEEP AND RUINS A PERFECTLY GOOD EVOLUTION LINE AND COULD HAVE JUST BEEN HIS OWN WEIRD THING????????

I FUCKING HATE THIS GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>26719650
>everything should just get bigger
>>
Denryu is the Japanese name of Ampharos, which basically means "electric dragon".

Do research before complaining, anon.
>>
>>26719662
I think he's whining about the dragon part, not the name.
>>
>>26719650
>>26719674

It's not a dragon, it's literally got the same face in all 3 evo's, just lost its fur and got long.
>>
File: 1461883990481.jpg (106 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
1461883990481.jpg
106 KB, 800x480
>>26719650
That's okay anon, Amphy doesn't hate you. She just wants her wool back.

No I'm not being an autistic pokefucker, I just think of the mareep line as female because most sheep are typically ewes instead of rams.
>>
>>26719674
I'm just saying that given its name, it makes sense for it to look like a dragon.

Also this: >>26719656
>>
It's a sheered sheep you moron.

>>26719662
Or it could mean denryƫ(electric current) and made into a Dragon Type because of the pun that name granted.
>>
>>26719650
I get the whole idea behind Ampharos but god damn everything is better with more fluff.
Flaaffy is perfection.
>>
>not realizing that the entire line is weird long-neck dragons with fluff
>ampharos is just the only sheered one

The only thing that changes between evos is how much wool there is. They're all the same.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.