[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's ready for Ash-Greninja in SuMo :O It's happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
39 KB, 480x360
Who's ready for Ash-Greninja in SuMo :O
It's happening whether you like it or not :)
>>
I'd believe it if they hadn't actually gave it the official name Ash Greninja. Even in stuff like the TCG. It's exclusively associated with Ash now.
>>
No matter how many times I see it, it's still ugly.
A frog growing hair like that is actually pretty gross.
>>
>>26717888
>SuMo
>:O
> :)

if you wanted replies, you could've just posted normally.
>>
They said the same thing about Roothoot...
>>
>>26717956
Not helping since you just replied to his thread.
>>
File: 1452731095378.png (20 KB, 936x590) Image search: [Google]
1452731095378.png
20 KB, 936x590
>its a friendship bracelet
>>
>>26717888
Here's your (you) [spoilers]don't worry, made sure to sage so you don't get what you want.
>>
>>26717888
>SuMo
>emoticons
Fuck off typical redditor
>>
Ash-Greninja will not be in SM

You-Greninja will
>>
>>26717888
>SuMo
>:O
>:)

back to r/pokemon
>>
>>26718106

Agree.
>>
File: kill yourself.jpg (37 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself.jpg
37 KB, 604x340
>>26717888
>SuMo
>>
>>26717903
Why wouldn't it be? Other than some schmuck who did the same thing with Greninja ages ago, Ash is the only one able to use Synchro and that Greninja belongs to him. There's no reason why Greninja wouldn't be associated with him.
If it were in Sun and Moon it would be either an event Pokemon ala Eternal Flower Floette or Synchro would be a more widely available ability for use with Pokemon.
>>
>>26718084
How are you enjoying /vp/, newfriend?
>>
>>26718146
> dirty dan

duely, anon-sama
>>
>>26719084
>Dirty Dan
>Not realizing it is actually Grimy Gary
>>
>>26719058
My point is that it's too late though.
It's exclusively called Ash-Greninja even outside of the anime now. It seems kind of late to just take that back when even the free to play games and official TCG uses that name.
>>
>>26719091
Damnit, my bad.
>>
>>26717888
Sweet Jesus god no, synching with your mon sounds like a cringefest.
>>
>>26719130
Agreed. If it was really in the game I would cringe so hard i can't EVEN
>>
>SuMo
Fuck off
>>
>>26719093
Not really. If you were to Synchro with a Greninja of your own, the design would obviously change. This particular Greninja is associated with Ash because it's his, likewise the transformation would look different for another trainers.
That's like saying every other Saiyan in DBZ should be able to go Super Saiyan because that transformation is associated with Goku.
Also assuming it's in other games, the transformation would likely be available for other Pokemon, there's no reason why Greninja alone has to be the only Pokemon capable of Synchro.
>>
>>26719180
>If you were to Synchro with a Greninja of your own, the design would obviously change
Oh, I didn't realize that was your implication.
Yeah i could see that happening.
>>
>>26717888
>SuMo
Fuck off Reddit, it's SM
>>
>>26717888
>SuMo
Fuck you. You also ruined some nice trips
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.