[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skip to 8:35 and you will hate Verlisify more than you ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
Skip to 8:35 and you will hate Verlisify more than you ever have before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zkmOpdxSAA
>>
>>26717463

I don't hate Verlisify and I never will.

I'm neutral about Verlisify.
>>
File: image.png (31 KB, 344x517) Image search: [Google]
image.png
31 KB, 344x517
>>26717463
I'm so fucking mad right now I don't even know what to do with myself.
>>
>>26717463
Don't get me wrong, I am not a fan of Verlisify, but getting angry for someone not wanting something you want?

Don't you have anything better to do?
>>
I'm not watching anything with that furfag in it
>>
>>26717511

Like, Him. I don't care about Pokémon be hard or easy
>>
>>26717544

Verlisify is not a furfag.
>>
>>26717538
I'm not angry, he has no effect on what will actually be the case in S&M. I just think his opinions are even more worthless than I ever though they could previously be.
>>
>>26717562
He's a furry and he's a fagit therefore he is a furfag.
>>
File: 5079353-7727114828-EjJop.jpg (20 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
5079353-7727114828-EjJop.jpg
20 KB, 600x600
>>26717562
>>
>>26717565
>XY
>ORAS

>harder

Fucking how? The series has always been easy but gen 6 made it much easier
>>
>>26717463
>some jerk off has an opinion
>this should make you mad

He's retarded, but you're more retarded. Stay away from stairs and electric outlets for your own safety
>>
Can't watch the video, what's he saying?
>>
File: no.png (9 KB, 505x314) Image search: [Google]
no.png
9 KB, 505x314
>>26717463
>Giving views to faggy youtube cancer

How about no
>>
>>26717463
He used Swampert as his starter in ORAS. That's already enough to let me know he's a fag.
>>
>>26717463

>Disappointed about Zygarde in Sun and Moon

Anything bad that happens to him is a benefit for everyone else.
>>
>>26717562
AND I ONLY TYPE IN LOWERCASE.
>>
>>26717463
He doesn't want to see a difficulty select. So fucking what?
>>
>>26717854
Yeah his points about it are pretty bad. He says that one of the reason he doesn't want it in is because there's too much mystery about it like he doesn't understand that that can be said about the entirety of Sun and Moon at the moment.
>>
>I just want an easy time in my game
>I don't want difficulties

I didn't watch after that. I have heard nasty things about him, but this hust makes no sense. It.... difficulties satisfy.... what you're looking for? You don't have to select "hard mode" if they add difficulties. You... can select "easy mode." It... makes it exactly what you want. And you don't want that?
>>
>>26718034
Have you honestly never seen this before? I play a bunch of games were the popular modes basically make the hardest difficulty be on par with the normal or easy.

It seems like the fact difficulties exist makes these shit-heads feel bad about themselves, so they feel pressured to play the highest difficult, which likely results in them repeatedly failing and feeling bad.
>>
>>26718061
>popular modes
popular mods
>>
>>26717857
Topest kem
>>
>>26717463
I wouldn't mind an easy mode, it would make breezing through the story even faster and give me the endgame sooner.
I specially like to beat the game as fast as I can so I can get the items fast, bring my mons from pokebank and shit on everyone online with pre-made VGC/smogon teams.
>>
>>26717463
What. The fuck.
>>
>>26717463
You stupid faggot, I thought he had said some retarded shit like he wanted to have sex with Pokémon or some furry shit but it was just about the difficulty
Only thing that actually made me upset was him saying he didn't wanted Zygarde's forms in the game, yet another retard who thought he wasn't gonna make it, how could anyone be stupid enough to believe the Megazord and Doge weren't going to appear in SM is beyond me
>>
>>26717463
Watch with adblock at least so you can't give this faggot money.
>>
>>26717463
I don't get it. If you don't want to have a hard time through a Pokemon game, just pick easy. Literally no one would care. But at least give the chance for players who want a tougher time have one. Do furfags suck that much at everything they want to drag everyone else down too?

Also OP that pic triggers me harder than anything he said
>>
>>26717463
I feel dirty from watching his videos, furfags are the most disgusting people ever. Even pedophiles I can understand more than literal collarwearing, dogfuckers.
>>
>>26717777 (You)
>>
Is everyone in this thread retarded or something?

Verlisify is right?

Now I am not saying the games should be babby eeezeee mode. But difficulty modes are a bad idea if you take some time to actually think about it.
Instead, Game Freak should actually put some damn effort into creating a difficulty curve, so that significant fights are actually challenging. Platinum is a great example of this done right, so that players of all ages are forced to put a bit of effort in their battle decisions.

Difficulty modes would be Game Freak skimping out of making a well-rounded experience for all players.

At MOST, I wouldn't mind a "normal" and an "easy" mode for the casuals, and if you have to add a challenge mode, it should be post-game. The idea that Game Freak should cater to diffuculty-fags by throwing in a botched "hard" mode at the start is silly.

It'd be better than the fucking EXP Share in Gen 6, at least, but it's still not a good idea.

What we REALLY need is for Game Freak to actually give a fuck and put more effort into the games, rather than finding more ways to skimp out on shit.
>>
>>26721129
Get yourself an AIDS test buddy you just went full homosexual.
>>
>>26721162
Shut up achmed
>>
>>26717463

When you think it's gonna be something like sex with starter pokemon and it's just a normal video

Kys OP as much as you may dislike Verlisify his opinions in here are fine. I agree with some, disagree with others.
>>
File: 1458435670909.png (56 KB, 230x160) Image search: [Google]
1458435670909.png
56 KB, 230x160
>>26717463
>"I don't want to have these strict rules when I play"
>Super aggressive over people who gen Pokemon because it breaks "the core rules of Pokemon"
So which is it, Verlisifag? Follow the rules or no? Choke on a dog cock.
>>
>>26718034
Why... do you, type like that?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.