[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just beat the League in pic related. Is there something else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
I just beat the League in pic related. Is there something else i can do in this game cause i don't think it has a Battle Frontier
>>
>>26716858
Get the medals
>>
>>26716858
>Battle Frontier
again with this shit? go play with your friends you stupid fuck
>>
>>26716858
Movies, grotto autism for HAF, medals, the motherfucking PWT
>>
>>26716858
Is this b8? Just boot up the game and you get to do something when you leave your house
>>
PWT
>>
>>26716858
Do the battle facility in black city/white forest, it gets you a free shiny.
>>
File: generation 5 of Pokémon.png (737 KB, 1280x2304) Image search: [Google]
generation 5 of Pokémon.png
737 KB, 1280x2304
>>26716858

Collect of all Pokémon species.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 667x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 667x453
Pic related
>>
Grind in Black Tower/White Treehollow. It's a freakin ride, trust me
>>
File: 1461967554938.jpg (64 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1461967554938.jpg
64 KB, 600x600
>>26716858
Black Tower/White Tree Hollow, fight Colress because they gave him the closest an in-game trainer will ever have to a competitive-style set on his pokemon, get your favorite mons with HA in the Grottoes, Pokestar Studios was fun as fuck to me but I know most people disliked it, and finall THE POKEMON WORLD TOURNAMENT BECAUSE IT'S FUN. It's basically an ersatz battle frontier but with a reskin to make it a fanfic simulator. Maybe I'm the only one who feels that way though because the Battle Factory was the most fun area of the Battle Frontier to me.
>>
>>26716858
>Is there something else I can do
>In Black 2
I swear to God if I had the ability to do so I would fly to whereever you are and slap you until you piss yourself
>>
>>26716858

Black tower is great and you get to fight a unique trainer at the end of it as well as receiving a pretty sweet reward if you're victorious.

Also, reminder that you get charms increasing the likelihood of shiney Pokemon encounters , less time breeding etc, when you complete national and international dex.

Even though it isn't post game you should spend time on maxing out your shopping arcade/mall too as if you are looking to complete you shiney dex, and all formes dex there are a number of shops there that will be very helpful in this and speed things up.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.