[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who made this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
Who made this image?
>>
An idiot obviously
>>
>>26713465
it was me
>>
>>26713661
No, it was me.
>>
Does anyone have a full sized non jpg picture of this?
>>
>>26713465
Probably someone retarded as whoever saved this shit
>>
File: ants.png (54 KB, 194x119) Image search: [Google]
ants.png
54 KB, 194x119
>>26713465
Which image?
>>
File: image.jpg (380 KB, 1607x1337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
380 KB, 1607x1337
>>26713678
Here ya go
>>
>>26713751
What does this mean?
>>
>>26713465
>>26713751
Dumbest headcanon I've seen all day.
>>
>>26713465
HARK! twas I!
>>
>>26713751
I don't get this picture

It has stuff that's obviously correct, like the regions being based on Japan and the Munna correlation, not to mention mind-numbingly obvious stuff like the Clefairy Gym. But then they mix it in with pure tumblr tier fanfic bullshit like Giovanni being Mars's dad and the "Kanto war". I don't even fucking know what they're getting a with the Barry thing

What a dumb clusterfuck of """""ideas"""""
>>
>>26716763
It's just a fun theory mashed together.
Honestly besides the new alternate realities I wish people dissected gens 3-5 more and created cool theories.
Gen 1 and Gen 2 have some really cool, and believable theories. Though that image doesn't have a lot.
>>
>>26713465
That map of poke-Japan looks pretty cool.
>>
>>26716763
That's the beauty of it. They bait you into thinking there's a basis for the intentionally retarded ones
>>
File: pokemonconspiracies.png (3 MB, 1996x1335) Image search: [Google]
pokemonconspiracies.png
3 MB, 1996x1335
Also here's another variant of it
>>
>>26713751
>shellder line
who gives a shit?

>kangaskhan line
this was pretty neat

>aerodactyl to zubat
PTEROSAURS DIDN'T EVOLVE INTO BATS REEEEEEE

>caterpie/venonat lines
only thing i don't like is metapod to venemoth

>pokewar
ehhhh, fun to think about, but i get the vibe that an obsessive autist that needs every last pixel to have a specific purpose in the game made it up. plus i always thought surge was referring to WWII cuz he's an american in a japanese game

>pokemon world as japan
duh?

>dead rival raticate
i kinda fuck with this theory, but not the whole "you killed his raticate" because taking naps in the damn cabin heals your pokemon. plus the "le his revenge motivates him" thing is silly/r9k/ nonsense. some people are just assholes, particularly in kids' games

>rotom to shuppet
who cares? plus the motifs to each mon don't translate into an evolution imo

>porygon line
whatever

>Golduck/Psyduck
I always thought they did this on purpose.

>Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres
duh?

>4/5/6 points
eh

>Espeon
no shit?

>Clefable/Gengar
neat but doesn't amount to much

>Wobbuffet
lel

>chunky floral
kek gen V always did have lazy designs (they're still great don't get mad unovabortions)

>giovanni family tree
adds to silver's story, doesn't do much for mars.

>clefairy
kinda neat

>flapjack/barry
lel

>mew/ditto
this was always my favorite theory because it actually gave ditto an angle beyond "le transform blob". only criticism is that the "why isn't mew more common!" is "why are their still monkeys if they evolve into people"-tier.
>>
>>26717047
>Dragonair evolving into Gyarados
It's shit. The one in OP has more credibility.
>>
>>26717757

I think all of them are silly and fun.
>>
>>26717631

Same. I thought the Kangashkan and Mew ideas were pretty good. The ideas were formulated with a good basis. Kangashkan's is certainly a lot more believable than the "abandoned Charmander" theory.

"Esp"eon was kind of obvious, though, was it ever even a conspiracy?

The Avatar one is especially grasping at straws.
>>
>>26713751
Masuda himself debunked the Mew and Ditto thing
>>
>>26713465
I don't know but he must have been really autistic
>>
are people really this fucking new? It's mocking fan theories and the people that believe them by putting them all on the same level as the most absurd, that' it. it's not complicated.
>>
>>26721455
>mid june
>most underage board
what do you think
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.