[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was 3rd generation the comfiest Pokemon game of all time? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: PokemonRuby_63-6.png (7 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
PokemonRuby_63-6.png
7 KB, 240x160
Was 3rd generation the comfiest Pokemon game of all time? I don't know newer ones. Are they comfy?
>>
Is comfy some kind of meme?

Does playing Pokemon actually give you faggots genuine comfort? That's some Tumblr-tier nonsense.
>>
>>26708731
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XjouKSkSeM
>>
File: 16.jpg (637 KB, 640x576) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
637 KB, 640x576
>>26708731
>comfy
nice buzzwords, but Sinnoh and 4th gen Johto are pretty """"comfy"""" I guess? 6th gen has some pretty """"comfy"""" locations, it's just a shame about the actual gameplay

I honestly don't know what the fuck you mean, to be honest. Does comfy mean nostalgic? Warm? Friendly? Familiar? It's seems to be an airy-fairy buzzword that changes with every thread it's used in
>>
File: KC Tire Ribbit.png (8 KB, 293x138) Image search: [Google]
KC Tire Ribbit.png
8 KB, 293x138
>>26708731
>comfy

return
>>
>>26708746
>Does playing Pokemon actually give you faggots genuine comfort
Well yeah why else play it

>>26708767
>>26708781
You guys are impressively arrogant for people hanging out on a Pokemon board
>buzzword that changes with every thread it's used in
Maybe cause it's difficult to describe what's comfortable. I posted a pic as help
>>
>>26708795
>You guys are impressively arrogant for people hanging out on a Pokemon boar
How is it arrogant? I honestly don't understand the comfy meme. That's not arrogance, especially considering every anon seems to have a different definition of comfy so threads like this become fucking redundant
>>
>>26708795
Entertainment
>>
>>26708746
You are retarded.

>>26708731
Gen 3 isn't even the most comfy generation out of the first three
>>
I just sat on my copy of Emerald, it wasn't that comfy.
>>
>rainy areas
>underwater areas
>tropical areas

hoeen was built to be comfy
>>
File: 1381041473188.jpg (48 KB, 379x437) Image search: [Google]
1381041473188.jpg
48 KB, 379x437
>>26708746
>>26708767
>>26708781
COMFY
O
M
F
Y
>>
The "comfiest" region is just whatever region you're the most nostalgic over, the region you enjoyed the most between the ages of 7 and 13. You don't need to hide behind a meme word anymore guys, I love a good nostalgia thread as much as the next guy
>>
For me, the comfiest region had to have been Johto from HG/SS.
>>
>>26709030
You don't need to assume everyone else is as subjective as you. Unova is my comfiest region and I started with Crystal when I was 12.
>>
>>26709030
Not necessarily, platinum was the comfiest game I've played, my favorite is soul silver, and my first was yellow
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.