[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New form for Zygarde , Magearna and Volcanion ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Pokémon_movie_2016.png (675 KB, 460x651) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon_movie_2016.png
675 KB, 460x651
It's seem Zygarde forms are related to his level of HP .

So Zygarde doesn't have a Mega/Primo/Synchro/Alchemic evolution

So it's possible that he could have an other form after perfect form.

Forms of Zygarde are not related to an item.

I think Zygarde hasn't reveal all of his secrets

In the new movie it will have Magearna , Volcanion and Zygarde. Three reference of alchemy White queen , Red King and Ouroboros , The union of solar and lunar power (white queen and red king), and the balance between sun and moon (Ouroboros)

So an Ouroboros/balance/Protector form for Zygarde
a Union(Fusorbtion) form for Magearna and/or Volcanion.

The movie hasn't reaveal all of his secrets too.
And with the alchemic theory it's logical to have Zygarde , Magearna and Volcanion in the same movie.

What are you're thought about this ?

I can't wait to solve all of these mysteries
>>
While it sounds interesting, the harsh reality is that the marketing team would've been all about alternate forms for Volcanion and Magearna were they supposed to be in the movie.
>>
>>26708391

The movie is not in the movie theator.
The marketing is not finish.

For the simple fact that they had to first reveal two of the three new Zygarde forms , then volcanion , then magearna , step by step but it make sense , next and last step other forms in the last week before the movie's launch. It's for recall to customers the approch of the movie and give them other reasons to give them envy to see the movie , and to get the indecisive customers who has not been conviced for the moment .
>>
Given that a large focus of the movie looks to be Ash and Volcanion's tsundere relationship, I wouldn't be surprised if they sync at the end
>>
>>26709011

Yeah it's plausible

But i think megearna is the key to unlock volcanion new form (King form) , and volcanion is the key to unlock magearna new form ( Queen form). it's their perfect form when they take a part of the other.

And Maybe these pieces has been stolen from Zygarde by scientist to create Magearna and Volcanion , and Zygarde is here to take back is power.

Sacha/Ash is just on their way , like he used to be.
>>
The heart of Magearna belongs to Volcanion , for volcanion for me it's sure he will have a "king form" , on the other hand i don't see a piece of volcanion that could fit with Magearna , so i think the magearna we already know is her "queen for" because she has the "heart" , her other form could be a form without this heart , so 2 forms for volcanion and magearna ....heart and heartless.

It's a good story for kids , for their love to survive they have to share an heart
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.