[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I avoid leakes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 723x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 723x540
I want to avoid leakes as much as possible and seeing that dog and koala Pokémon is already too much!
But I love going on /vp/ because of the studious and very nice users!
Please tell me how to avoid leaks but continue my stay here, pls
>>
Drink diesel until you go blind.
>>
>>26708133
Have you tried it?
If you don't mind, would you give me a video demonstration of yourself doing it? Idk how and thank you
>>
>>26708124
>But I love going on /vp/ because of the studious and very nice users!
are you dumb or ignorant or both
>>
>>26708133
If you don't want to buy or steal the diesel, a free alternative is to stare at the sun.
>>
>>26708124
Easy solution: get the fuck out. Just fucking leave, no one here fucking cares about you and you're not welcomed by anyone.

Another easy solution: end yourself. Then you're sure to avoid spoilers.
>>
/vp/ is garbage though. Most reddit/tumblr infested board. I literally only come here for leaks during the season.
Find something else to do in your spare time. Visit another board that pertains to another interest.
>>
File: 1464154405527.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464154405527.png
1 MB, 1280x720
The dog and koala weren't leaks. But officially revealed, personally I avoid anything that comes after the starter evolution 2nd line.
Just don't browse 4chan, disable image preview on sites you browse, like Youtube, twitter etc. Get your news through RSS feeds.

Watch good anime or something like The Sopranos.
>>
>>26708124
You don't

The best you can do is stop browsing the board for a week before the game releases so early copies don't spoil the entire game. I did that for XY and it was amazing.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.