[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw they recycle Zygarde into sumo's 3rd legendary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1460158124021.jpg (21 KB, 690x455) Image search: [Google]
1460158124021.jpg
21 KB, 690x455
>yfw they recycle Zygarde into sumo's 3rd legendary
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
>>
File: Pše Pše Kurva Pše.png (74 KB, 434x332) Image search: [Google]
Pše Pše Kurva Pše.png
74 KB, 434x332
>>26707305
>gen6
>pokeman in general after satoshi tajiri left
>gen4
>state of pokimanz post-gen2

as they say on certain board "wew lad" - le wrinke faec
>>
>They leave marshadow in the code
>>
I would actually really like that
Why? because it would be a nice little change in how they use legendaries, and would broaden the story on an existing one instead of bringing in yet another
>>
>>26707697
why are you still here? fuck off nostalgic receding hairline
>>
>>26708612
It could be interesting with the way you worded the possibility. Though what told would he have in sun and moon?
>>
File: BF.png (29 KB, 1000x668) Image search: [Google]
BF.png
29 KB, 1000x668
>>26708616
To remind myself of the better times mayhaps? When they actually put ideas and passion into it?
Fuck off child, gaymes were always shit anyway. It was just Megaten for children. I never cared about those as much as anime, then manga. Same rehashed shit with few "minor tweaks" taken in next instantions anyway. After the Gen 3 no one really invented anything new, unless you'll tell me there was anything remotely original like GoD, Gen 5 aside?

If it was your first anime aside SM maybe (5yo) you would be nostalgic about it too. You Kalospers will just neer understand it.
Find yourself a better series, jRPGs went into mainstream like nerdy RPGs alike to D&D or Warhammer.
>>
>>26707305
>sumo
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>26708669
>GUYS IT'S THE REDDIT BOOGEYMAN"
>>
>>26708687
>writing sumo is not in any way retarded
>>>/reddit/
>>
It's fuckin SM.
No more SuMo bullshit!
>>
>>26708622
>What told
role?
maybe there's some rivalry between the legend of the sun and the legend of the moon, leading to the ecosystem being messed up?
>>
yfw they recycled literally everything from XY and we're only going to get treated to a minimal amount of new content
>>
>>26708942
And people denied that this wasn't gen 6
>>
>>26708663
you don't even like pokemon
>>
Zygarde could represent Earth, balancing the sun and the moon out. I would be OK with it, but it begs the question of why announces the forms so early if you're gonna make a Zygarde version, so I guess it won't happen.
>>
>>26708663
I dont get why people like you exist in every fandom. If you don't enjoy something don't play it, don't watch it, etc. I enjoy ALL the Pokemon games, even the ones I find faults with, because I'm a Pokemon FAN.
Also I could barely understand what you are saying, make your thoughts coherent.
>>
>>26709309
Zygarde represents balance and the ecosystem. Not the earth.
>>
>>26709356
It would be pretty easy for them to say Zygarde represented the earth if they wanted. I think it's already safe to assume they're gonna get rid of it's ties to the Kalos region that the pokedex says it has or at least expand it to other regions so they could change it to say he protects the entire world's ecosystem.
>>
>>26709954
Samefag but does anyone think Zygarde's code enforcer move looks similar to Lunala and Solgaleo's?
>>
>>26707305
>sumo
>>
>>26709954
OR he sticks to his own trio, and we get a new guy that mirrors Zygarde for this game.
>>
>>26707305
Just like the birds and regis. Why are you mad, though?
>>
>>26709978
That's a fucking stupid idea
>>
File: 1458599058406.jpg (90 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1458599058406.jpg
90 KB, 500x492
>>26707305
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.