[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wanting To Start A Pokemon Clicker Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Jx1TLutV.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Jx1TLutV.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
I Want To start a pokemon tgc clicker games where you open booster packs and booster boxes but i dont know where to start what do you think /VP/
>>
It's easy enough to make, you just need images of all the cards and lots of time. I'd play it.
>>
well my problem is nintendo rights and everything
>>
>>26706151
They won't do shit about it unless you sell it or it goes big, so...
>>
>>26706210

But they'd have the right to at any time. Why take that risk?
>>
>>26706228
You wouldn't be able to get the rights, and it most likely wont get taken down. If it does, you can still play it and send it to others on the dl, so?
>>
>>26706228

Make it available as a desktop or mobile application
Distribute it via bittorrent
When Nintendo comes bitching, just ignore them

You can take down a website.
Taking down a torrent is pretty goddamn hard.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.