[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>let's an evil team construct a giant death castle right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
>let's an evil team construct a giant death castle right under their territory for two years
>doesn't do jack shit when the fighting starts
>the fucking gym leaders travel tens of miles to fight for what was the Elite Four's fault to begin with

Is this the most pathetic, embarrassing Elite Four to date?

Best theme though
>>
>>26705613
All elite four are secretly evil. It's also the same reason why Fire Lorelei exists in Kalos and Sabrina didn't do anything about Team Rocket infiltrating Silph Co.
>>
Gym Leaders are meant for that kind of thing. The E4 are just really strong trainers and don't have responsibility outside of that. Same as Frontier Brains, such as Caitlin. They are gathered to be a challenge.
>>
>>26706150
it's also why we can have dark type elite four members and not dark type gym leaders
>>
>>26705613
While this doesn't excuse the first point, remember that N actually did battle and defeat all of them, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to battle the champion.
>>
>>26705613
>Is this the most pathetic, embarrassing Elite Four to date?
__no__

The Kalos E4 tolerated Malva joining Team Flare, lying to the entire country via Holocaster, and did absolutely nothing. They are the most pathetic. Unova? At least they could plead ignorance.
>>
Gamefreak is lazy, that's all there is to it.
>>
If this is from the manga, I wish they could make an anime out of it.
>>
>>26706876

I don't think they can plead ignorance, but they were asked by Alder to remain neutral in the dispute against Team Plasma.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.