[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Druddigon actually comes from the word drudgery. After a long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: druddigon.png (35 KB, 445x393) Image search: [Google]
druddigon.png
35 KB, 445x393
Druddigon actually comes from the word drudgery. After a long 12 hour day of overtime and drudge work, GF really ran out of design ideas. Their brains were practically searing in their skulls like eggs in a frying pan. They were totally lost. But they had one last spot to fill in the Pokédex for the new games. Then they used a piece of paper and crumpled it. It turned out to look like a dragon, Druddigon to be exact. They took the "design" and asked NoA to give it a name. Drudgery + Dragon = Druddigon. Perfect. The awful redhead dragon was born.
>>
Rubber dragon is mai waifu
>>
>>26704351
Neat.
How was Dragalgae thought up?
>>
>>26704351
Nice headcanon
>>
>>26704351
Wow, this is so witty and clever.
I am now a #Genwunner
>>
His jap name is "Crimgan" however, a reference to crimson.
"Druddigon" is just a reference to ruddy, as in red.
Also he's one of the best looking Pokemon to date, definitely the best looking dragon.
>>
>>26704351
it's welsh
drud = expensive
digon = enough/plenty
because it's a statue or gargoyle i guess
>>
>>26704392
>Also he's one of the best looking Pokemon to date, definitely the best looking dragon.
spongebob on other people's opinions.jpg
>>
File: redheadedrocklizard.jpg (438 KB, 1024x733) Image search: [Google]
redheadedrocklizard.jpg
438 KB, 1024x733
Looking like a Happy Meal toy only increases Druddigon's charm.
>>
>>26704351
I would like druddigon if he didn't have such retarded wings.
>>
>>26704409
Not him, but its design is pretty satisfyingly simple and to the point, a rarity nowadays in Pokémon. Not my favourite dragon, but I like how it looks. Its model does it far more justice than its sprite.
>>
I like druddigon. Actually one of the few gen 5 mons I like. I really dig his whole "primitive dragon" look. It looks like a Pokemon that hasn't changed for millennia due to being so great at what it does. Make everything get the fuck out of his cave
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.