[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cool theory about Magearna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160611_213614.jpg (188 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160611_213614.jpg
188 KB, 1024x768
So in case you didn't know, Magearna is confirmed to have the ability Soul Heart and the signature move Fleur Cannon, (both of which are the Japanese names and may be translated slightly differently.) Based on the move animation, it seems to open up its hands and fire a pink beam at the opponent, probably making it a fairy-type move. However, this move is quite noteable for another reason that I have seen very little discussion about. The word fleur is French (!) for flower, which makes sense as Magearna's hand cannons form a flower shape when opened. So basically, a flower shaped cannon that fires a destructive beam of energy. Where have I heard this before?

OH WAIT

Yes, Magearna's signature move seems eerily similar in a lot of ways to the Ultimate Weapon of Pokemon X and Y, which by proxy makes it similar to the signature move of AZ's Floette, Light of Ruin. Was Magearna created in part to replicate the power of the ultimate weapon, or is this merely a coincidence? Between this and the confirmation of the Zygarde formes, it seems that Sun and Moon are in some ways going to be continuing off the loose plot threads of X and Y, which is awesome in my book. Got from reddit
>>
>>26704089
REDDIT
>>
>>26704116
MYSPACE
>>
>>26704089
https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/4nlsho/overlooked_detail_about_magearna_that_may_tie/
>>
>>26704292
Did you read the last 2 reads I said it's from reddit. Cool theory we can discuss. It's not mine
>>
>>26704089
>>26704324
>>>/reddit/
>>
Magearna 's creation was due to AZ trying to bring his fallen Folette back. AZ created Magearna before he created the ultimate weapon
>>
>>26704381
I feel like if this were the case it'd have been hinted at in XY.
>>
>>26704381
That makes zero sense though, the Ultimate Weapon was specifically made 3000 years ago, Magearna was created just 500 years ago. Therefore it would be impossible for AZ to have made Magearna before the Ultimate Weapon.
>>
>>26704412
Yes but AZ was still alive 500 years ago we didn't what he was doing. He wasn't just wandering around for 3000 years
>>
>>26704346
Not him but half of the shit posted here (fanart, discussion etc.) Is posted in twitter, tumblr, facebook first
>>
>>26704381
Where's the screenshot of that damn tinfoil thread people had a couple months ago about Azoth and the Regis and AZ and the movie?
>>
>>26704504
But Magearna was created by another old guy ( Source: The movie trailers )
>>
>>26704089
>>26704292
>copypasta without links
This is why reddit is superior.
>>
>>26704558
i know which one you're talking about, actually, but you won't like where i know i can find it.
>>
>>26706940
Then why not stay the fuck there, faggot?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.