[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Masuda confirmed for the first time a leak before it`s offic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: Z.png (136 KB, 284x269) Image search: [Google]
Z.png
136 KB, 284x269
Masuda confirmed for the first time a leak before it`s official announced.

https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/741789972584235008
>>
Absolute masudaman
>>
That's sweet. Almost makes me forget this fandom is rocket-powered by pure hatred.
>>
>>26703931
>Almost makes me forget this fandom is rocket-powered by pure hatred.

How come?
>>
>>26703931
>As we can see, this fandom maintains itself alive through sheer hatred alone
>>
>>26703946
No one can agree on anything, ships get out of control to the point of real life fights and fanaticism, and generally, it's an odd group who don't seem to look at positives much anymore. I like this tweet, makes me feel warm inside to see Masuda getting compliments for once.
>>
>>26703888
Has this ever happened before? This is kinda cool.
>>
>>26703965
That's the internet in general man. It only seems that way because of that,
>>
>>26703888
I think they may have actually planned for it getting leaked this time. Consider the fact that while the official street date isn't for another 4 days, Corocoro completely lacked anything on Zygarde's official game announcement.
>>
>"Masuda stated" as a meme never made it to the day it became real
>>
>>26703988
Perhaps you're right. I should probably try to find more positivity somehow in this fandom, but I feel like I'll have to dig.

>>26703996
This is also a pretty good point, I think they know what's going on and want to make sure EVERYONE gets a taste of something we've waited a long time for.
>>
>>26703996
>Corocoro completely lacked anything on Zygarde's official game announcement.
This has happened before too. Two years ago, Corocoro completely ignored announcing Mega Audino and Mega Slowbro, which got revealed through other sources that same month, slightly before that Corocoro issue leaked.
The lack of info in Corocoro was most likely because they feared a leak spoiling them.
>>
Does the dog count as a leak when it already appeared in an official trailer?
>>
>>26704061
Good question.
>>
>>26704061
>>26704084
What the fuck, no it isn't. Of course it's a leak, the official artwork and reveal were put online before the magazine was supposed to be released.
>>
>>26704012
You'll never find it here, and no other place has it, either. The entire fandom is like this, nothing but people who think battling is all there is.
>>
And why is it that everyone has to be so full of hatred for everyone and everything? No, I don't expect EVERYONE to get along, but you can at least leave the people you disagree with alone.
>>
>>26704012
>I think they know what's going on and want to make sure EVERYONE gets a taste of something we've waited a long time for

I haven't tasted the Battle Frontier yet with these leaks though.
>>
>>26704182
The thing that fuels things like genwars is the same thing as things like console wars or GPU wars. People want to feel justified in their purchases and opinions, and seeing someone that goes against this purchase or opinion makes them feel like its being threatened, so they lash out in a form of mental defense.
>>
>>26704061
>its butt appears for a split second of a 200x400 resolution screen

nah
>>
>>26704209
You of all people should know that no one's opinion is worth squat to anyone but themselves.
>>
Look, I can't handle anyone having a different opinion than me, either, but we don't need to be at each other's throats about it, or get into senseless arguments that will never be resolved. Just let people go their own way and leave them be.
>>
>>26703888
Puppy so cute pokemon ever?
Who writes like this?
>>
>>26704316
Someone probably using a web translator that doesn't speak english
>>
>>26704316
ESLs.
>>
He's now going to delay the game in Japan because the new corocoro was leaked.
>>
>>26704093
They're talking about the official CoroCoro trailer that came out last month.
>>
Masuda tweeted my fanart once
>>
File: Tito_hq.jpg (108 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Tito_hq.jpg
108 KB, 720x540
>>26703931
>rocket-powered
Champion reveal when
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.